1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 35

Mathemat:
You first explain to people in a few sentences what it is. You don't have to refer them to the Wiki or anything else. In your own words.

I don't like my own words, it's more of a quote. I refer you to

lizzavet:

I think that decomposing the price graph into sinusoidal components and applying the MACD and its derivatives to them is a good idea.

I asked my brother - he generally represented the price graph as a voltage graph produced by multiple electric generators with different characteristics, and the resulting voltage was calculated according to the laws of electrical engineering.)

Bullshit, but it works)

It's not nonsense, it's good thinking this link mentioned it too.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117367/page8

On the spider (forum) Rosh also wrote something about the representation in the form of capacitors, here is a quote written down.

I read with interest what little there is here on trader Harry. Didn't get it right away, but then I suddenly remembered physics.
You may laugh, but if we take a model of capacitor and start periodically feeding current with some frequency - it will also periodically charge (increase potential at its inputs) in one direction and then in another. This explains a little bit about the flat mode. Further, the differential equations he applied were mentioned here. So, the current (capital flow) is just expressed through diffusions from the voltage (instrument price), with the voltage (price) always having a lag in phase with the current (capital flow). This also explains why the Big Money Men (MM) cannot jack up the price indefinitely - leakage current appears.
That's it for starters.

Here is another page to read http://forum.viac.ru/viewtopic.php?p=59560&sid=7a0825e5f0a2b82d8cb5d323e2b3364b

faa1947: Send it to

Nizachod. You are a scientist, you can explain in your own words.

If you can't explain, then why are you suggesting it?

Mathemat:

Nizachod. You are a scientist, you can explain in your own words.

If you can't explain, then why are you suggesting it?

I'm not a scientist, I'm a reader.

Decomposing into a bunch of sinusoids, a long time ago.

I think Ehler is the author of this mess.

There are plenty of indicators in the code base. I suspect that Junko took the indicators from there and now he's trading, as he hides his own and doesn't comment on the pictures.

The mesa, as I understand it, applies to one row of data, if you put a cluster in it, it should work fine, I haven't found it on the Internet. The processor will probably eat up, but I haven't dealt with it in detail, but I would like to hear an opinion about it.

trol222:
Mesa, as I understand it, applies to one row of data, if you put a cluster in it, it should work fine, but I haven't found it on the Internet.

Well, why the pipsqueak. Chewy, chewy. Books from about 20 years ago, articles, website, software package, I think in the public domain, as I wrote a bunch of indicators in the code base.

What a bunch of scribbles!

It's a bunch of cyclists on this forum. Everyone is trying to think of something, but no. They already invented them. But they write "reading makes them broad-minded".

Mathemat

It's not me, these cyclists have to justify their posts. The ideal forum would be to apply the same requirements as the articles on this site. Well just would be very advanced and it would be possible to separate the new from the experience of applying someone else's.

faa1947:

I'm not a scientist, I'm a reader.

Decomposing into a bunch of sinusoids, a long time ago.

The author of this outrage is Ehler I think.

There are plenty of indicators in the code base. I suspect that Junko took the indicators from there and is now hiding his own and not commenting on the pictures.

MESA is a failed attempt at spectral analysis. Told you in a private message. You're not a reader, though. The author has little experience with the spectrum. He has an error in the very postulate of the system. I would not make such a mistake. After all, I've been doing it since I was 10 years old. I suspect that it was him who stole the idea from me and is now getting immensely rich selling it :-)) You're untrained. The system does not work.

That is why I conceal the essence of my developments. Not everyone needs to be told, like you. Some people grab the gist on the fly. My last explanation really got to me. So many posts, even with a video, explained elementary things and you didn't understand anything. Alexander, I suggest you study spectral analysis carefully and don't say that you are so cool and know everything. You have a preconceived notion because of the failures of others.

Zhunko:

MESA is a failed attempt at spectral analysis. I told you in a private message. You're not a reader, though. The author has little experience with the spectrum. He has an error in the very postulate of the system. I would not make such a mistake. After all, I've been doing it since I was 10 years old. I suspect that it was him who stole the idea from me and is now getting immensely rich selling it :-)) You're untrained. The system does not work.

That is why I conceal the essence of my developments. Not everyone needs to be told, like you. Some people grab the gist on the fly. My last explanation really got to me. So many posts even with video explained elementary things and you didn't understand anything. Alexander, I suggest you study spectral analysis carefully and don't say that you are so cool and know everything. You have a preconceived notion because of the failures of others.

I'm not cool, I'm dumb. Draw an arrow where to enter the position. This is the 10th or 20th post with this request. You're the only one on the forum who doesn't comply with such a request.

faa1947:

Well, why the pipsqueak. Chewy, chewy. Books from about 20 years ago, articles, website, software package, I think in the public domain, as I wrote a bunch of indicators in the code base.

What a bunch of scribbles!

It's a bunch of cyclists on this forum. Everyone is trying to think of something, but no. They already invented them. But they write "reading makes them broad-minded".

Mathemat

It's not me, it's these cyclists who have to justify their posts. The ideal forum would be to apply the same requirements as the articles on this site. Well just would be very advanced and it would be possible to separate the new from the experience of applying someone else's.

I'm telling you that the public domain pisulki all apply to the same set of data.

Where in the public domain is Mesa - closed in a multi-currency analysis - a complete cluster of, say, 8 currencies, which rotate in the Mesa. By the way, in the Mesa it is probably possible (if you use a cluster analysis) to graphically display how the spectrum is floating and to see which currency and at what moment it is pulling the blanket over itself.

Zhunko:

MESA is a failed attempt at spectral analysis. I told you in a private message. You're not a reader, though. The author has little experience with the spectrum. He has an error in the very postulate of the system. I would not make such a mistake. After all, I've been doing it since I was 10 years old. I suspect that it was him who stole the idea from me and is now getting immensely rich selling it :-)) You're untrained. The system does not work.

That is why I conceal the essence of my developments. Not everyone needs to be told, like you. Some people grab the gist on the fly. My last explanation really got to me. So many posts even with video explained elementary things and you didn't understand anything. Alexander, I suggest you study spectral analysis carefully and don't say that you are so cool and know everything. You have a preconceived notion because of the failures of others.

Alexei, what's the matter, they insult me out of the blue and then I get banned. I didn't do anything wrong. What sales.......