1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 33

trol222:

I'm not the only one who asked for the same pictures, so please don't torture our virgin brains again.

I am not the only one who asked for the same pictures, but they do not make sense if people do not understand them.

you have a finished product and they make no sense without explanations.

Oh, yeah. My brain is just getting ready to lose its virginity, and now it's offering hard sex right away)))

trol222: phase change (in macdi a/b-1)
Everybody is so polite and doesn't pick on me(because they know long ago that it's useless: you'll confuse me even more) - but I'll pick on you: do you think everyone understands, what's "a slash be hyphen 1"?

Mathemat:
That's all so polite and do not pick on(because they know for a long time that it's useless: even more confusing) - but I'll pick on: do you think everyone understands, what is the "slash be minus 1"?

well, in macdi you usually take the difference between MA2-MA1, and to bring different curvilinear graphs to the same coordinate axis I preferred MA1/close-1, MA2/MA1-1 etc. .

Of course, one can initially convert numerical series to relative units

What orthogonality are you talking about? Give me a definition of the term so that I understand how it differs from orthogonality commonly accepted in mathematics.

lizzavet:

Oh, yeah. My brain is just getting ready to lose its virginity and now it's offering hard sex right away)))
What kind of sex is that? Why don't we go ice skating?

Mathemat:
What orthogonality are you talking about? Give me a definition of the term so that I understand how it differs from orthogonality commonly accepted in mathematics.

Removed the word orthogonality in the post, is that better?

Zhunko:
What kind of sex is this? Why don't we go ice skating?

Yeah. Ice skating sex is awesome:)

khorosh:
Yeah. Ice skating sex is cool:)

not very comfortable, I'll tell you that.

Violence on the brain is also sex, after all.

trol222:

not very comfortable, I'll tell you that.
From my experience?)