[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 195

strangerr:

Who do you owe money to?)))

From everyone, we are getting better and stronger, the whole world owes Kazakhstan that it still exists. I read somewhere on the Internet that Alexander Mackidonsky is Kazakh ))))).

strangerr:

What's that?

It won't get far.

And if it does, I'll buy some more.

There's a song called "You're here and I'm there. My love is from Kazakhstan!

emotraid:

From everyone, we are getting better and stronger and more powerful - in general, the whole world owes Kazakhstan that it still exists. I read somewhere on the Internet that Alexander of Macedonia is Kazakh ))))).

Yeah, and all the rest are also))))

strangerr:

Yeah, and everyone else, too)))

yes, we have a similar Kz Internet and our traders have the best articles that give us 200 dollars and then they spit on everyone and make a quid and I fell for it drooling from excitement and greed and want a million pascars))))

5drakon:
I paid my debt to Kazakhstan, I spent two years building Baikonur )))))))))))))))))))))))) now others must eat bishbarmak with flies

When was that? Baikonur is 100 years old.

5drakon:
Daughter, how old do you think I am?

I don't know dad, I'm an orphan, I live with my grandmother))))

I understand people are predisposed to buy.... I think also purely as a throwback...

emotraid:

When was that? It's 100 years old

It's a retirement club here, some people don't even come in at all because they can't hit the keys)))

5drakon:
You'll make a million, don't worry, you'll catch up, but I don't wish it on you, this is life and to make a million you have to fuck it up, you have to stay awake all night and most importantly you need money to stay here - you know how many millions of people have gone through this site and where is the guarantee that you will find a strategy to stay afloat.

You don't, you do.