[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 197

Shall we start rising from 3170?

Or fall from 3220?

Shall we vote?

:)

As for gold, it has never fallen much, only upwards. On the long term you will always be in profit.

OlegTs:
you, I see, with your charter...)

The rules are in the army, but here I think there's free communication.

US international debt was $4.5 trillion as of January 2011, of which China owns $1.1 trillion. Add 50% ($550 billion) of Chinese debt to 90% ($3.06 trillion) of total international debt (minus China) for a total of $3.61 trillion. The official US gold reserve is 8133 tonnes (287 million ounces). We divide $3.61 trillion by 287 million ounces and the result is $12,578 - this is the reflection of the value of gold per ounce which will balance the US balance sheet. Therefore, the value of gold must be revalued either by market means or officially by the US government to $12,500 per ounce.Therefore, this is not just a bull market for gold, it is a fundamental shift that will lead to the impoverishment of Western countries and the destruction of the middle class. The winners will be those people who give up "virtual assets" in favour of owning physical gold and silver. The losers in the long run will be those who hold their wealth in paper currencies like the dollar, the euro or the pound sterling.
As for a timeline for when this will happen, Jim Sinclair says he made his prediction of $900 in 1974. A little over five years later, the price of gold peaked. When compared to today's situation, it is not just Jim Sinclair's opinion that the price of gold could peak in 2015-2016. This is when the global paper currency system will collapse. We still have to wait until we reach $12500 per ounce of gold and $500 per ounce of silver, but $12500 per ounce of gold and $100+ per ounce of silver are just around the corner.

fqbj:

Regulations are in the army, and here I think there's free communication.

Matemat reigns supreme here:)))

Bye

5drakon:
13277 my target today I think we will see

1.3214 for now and then we'll see

Yule appeared on H1 if the next down candle confirms then down.

I'm 50/50 - but there are signs ( not just up ) that 3150 is a local low. You know, the one at 3163.

There is a weak buy forecast ))))) Waiting for confirmation ))))

Although I looked again and - 3247 and still (!!!) 3100. And so far there's a feeling that there's still room at the bottom. So I'm selling.