[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 164

emotraid:
where are the maderatars why my picture is not attached?
I guess I couldn't fit my face into the picture this morning... so the site won't accept it.

a bedtime story...Monday - shorting on the rises...

Mathemat:
I ask the members to move the discussion of national issues to the "Chicken Little" or something. Just don't argue there either, OK? This is, after all, a thematic thread (even though it's mostly a flood zone).
It's not really a purely our national issue, it's precisely the issue of unemployment in the Eurozone that's affecting the Eurodollar exchange rate. After all, the eurozone economy is working! This is all "rubbish" about the eurozone crisis. The western Ukraine has gone to work in Italy and it still works there and there is no sign of unemployment, on the contrary, new westerners go there to work and I know this for sure, not from some media.

What's all the fuss and no fight? Let me hit someone too )))

forte928:
RekkeR: But, this is a group of regular contributors, so there is no point in going over to the huddle room.

strangerr: Why say such a word, eh?)))

RekkeR: But.

margaret: It's not really a purely our national issue, it's just the Eurozone unemployment issue that's affecting the Eurodollar exchange rate.

OK, you got it. Flub all you want, but don't argue, dear ones.

yosuf:
Mazemat is right, we should focus on the problems of trade, and we have the same nationality - we are all human beings, to tell the truth, thanks to the Russian people who gave me the knowledge.

Once I went to a cafe in a provincial town: the USSR is full (the whole town is like that). The regulars must have seen cashmere for the first time in their lives, looked at my blank stare and started making jokes among themselves. It hit me, I ask the barmaid:

-- You don't have a place where you can sit down and talk to people without everyone's ears open.

-No," he says.

-And a portrait of Brezhnev?

Moral is we had to move on to a bigger city, closer to the future.

Anyone who can read will understand.

it seems to me that it will be like this.
as Vizard said to short on the upside.

You can go short or you can go long up to 1.33850.

darka7:
You can go short or you can go long up to 1.33850.
I pipped it.

pipsqueaky, half-dollar pipsqueak