[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 167

look through the glossies I already bought with a trailing 115, for some reason it's always easier for me to binge

strangerr:

I've been looking at it for an hour now)))
Hi! (half read the book - so far fairy tales) channel, trend, volumes - could bounce 3360

aleks7557:

would you mind sharing the template?
There's a version of this strategy lying around on the net for a long time...

Tantrik:
Hi! (half read the book - so far fairy tales) channel, trend, volumes - could bounce 3360

Hi! You're dark))) Bought.

Tantrik:

bought.

Japan trader says 1.32 today we will try it in the terminal, I will put a pending order from 3390 and see if it is true

strangerr:

nothing is clear or visible...

forte928:
this version of the strategy has been lying around on the net for a long time...

Hey Zhenya, what do you think of the euro?

strangerr:

I'm the light one! Where are the memoirs of at least one operator (memoirs of security guards of presidents, CIA chiefs, intelligence officers - if you are interested you can find them). For example, an operator writes - I worked as an operator for the euro / dollar, earned a bunch of millions - now I am on vacation and writing memoirs - you have to trade so-and-so ... so-and-so.... (and this hammer is a candle with double volume). I'll report later (where do we look for volumes on EUR?) (for example on Dow Jones index - I looked there are no volumes in sax!?)

if anyone's got moose today it's better this way...

>