[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 157

emotraid:
Another attempt to crawl to 1.34 and higher

К 3460-70.

strangerr:

К 3460-70.

Well, as it turns out, I'm now trailing 55

emotraid:

Well, as it turns out, I'm now trailing 55.

Just not straight ahead)))

strangerr:

К 3460-70.

is that you on the right how to look?

Won't we go down? I don't want to lose everything for the second time today =)

strangerr:
What, Slavs, was it scary?))
With grandpa not scared at all ))))) Again on level 9, blessed the top ))))

Vlad72:

is that you on the right how to look?

I don't drink that much))) And I'm 1.85)))

There's a granddaddy to remember ....

Interesting levels

But if we turn around ))))

The leaders of the 27 eurozone countries had to agree, firstly, on urgent measures to support the euro, the single currency in acute crisis. Secondly, it was going to be about strategic solutions to ensure stability in the European monetary union. The debate was based onGerman proposals, supported by France. The gist of the proposals was measures to strictly control the state finances of the EU countries. For introducing these measures it is necessary to make appropriate changes to the European Union treaty, which is achievable only by consensus of all 27 EU countries. However, France was ready to agree to new rules within only 17 eurozone countries, and EU headquarters in Brussels were also leaning towards this partial solution.

The heated debate, the outcome of which was announced by European Parliament President Herman Van Rompuy, led to a compromise: a budget pact would be created, which would include 17 eurozone countries and six other EU states. Such a budgetary union could be created on the basis of an intergovernmental agreement without the multi-stage long and difficult to predict process of amending the European treaty. The main thing, however, is to respect the budgetary balance in a legally binding manner similar to constitutional norms. Sanctions on non-compliant states will become automatic. Draft national budgets will be submitted to the European Commission for approval. Thus, a decisive step towards a more centralised, supranational economic union is planned, with additional limitations on national sovereignty. All of these arrangements, which currently take the form of a joint declaration by the euro area heads of state and government, are expected to take more concrete shape by the summer of 2012.

As for urgent rescue measures for the euro area, the summit agreed on the allocation by EU countries of 200 billion euros. These funds are intended to strengthen the International Monetary Fund's ability to help the European economy. It also announced a rejection of the tactic of involving the private sector in financing bailouts for debtor countries.

EU leaders have set the maximum amount of the European Financial Stability Facility. It will amount to 500 billion euros.

According to European media reports, British Prime Minister David Cameron was the main troublemaker during the debate on budget control measures: By insisting on special conditions for the UK, he made a consensus of 27 states knowingly impossible.