[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 168

strangerr:

Hi Zhenya, what do you think of the euro?
Hi...There's a good chance of seeing 1.3100

I haven't heard anything about a referendum in Greece in a while, does anyone know if there will be one at all or have they changed their minds? It was supposed to be in December

Who analyses the chart on the weekly timeframes?

The Eurobucks and the Pound have been flat for more than a month. And for the Aussie and GBP, I do not understand, now the main movement is down, but just correction bounces 200-300 pips up?

I have doubts about the bays, everything is suspiciously logical and people are stocking up...

NIkolay2000:

Who analyses the chart on the weekly timeframes?

The Eurobucks and the Pound have been flat for more than a month. And for the Aussie and GBP, I do not understand, now the main movement is down, but just correction bounces 200-300 pips up?

OlegTs:
I have doubts about the bays, everything is suspiciously logical and people are stocking up...
suspiciously going down on what? so they'll be turning out people's pockets ))))))))))))

strangerr:
And I'm going to bat)))

Of course...(The mustachioed man openly buys and cleverly sells!:-))

5drakon:
suspiciously going down on what? so they will be turning people's pockets out ))))))))))))

the right people have sold to him and will be turned out )))))))

21april:

Of course...(The mustachioed man buys openly and sells cleverly!:-))

I show almost all my deals.

..looks like today will be a retest of the 30.11 eu low...