[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 9

Reshetov:
Why on earth would you be against it? I have a buy-in.

will survive till the end of the year! buy to 37 maybe....

Tantrik:
the euro is being pulled upwards - against the current.
It looks like it is about to be pulled to 1.356

-DEN-:
Looks like it's about to be pulled back to 1.356

growth candlesticks are kinda flat, long m5 like portions are pouring in, but falling naturally under its own weight.

Reshetov:
The leaders of the euro swear and vow that the eu will survive until the end of the year, i.e. while liquidity still allows for a life of debt.

3 to 5 years the euro will still exist...then it will be gone...the currency is more political...less thought was given to the economy when it was created...

Gunn has worked out (at most up to 5.12 may flag, but is unlikely to make it to 1.37+):

Now down to 15.12

On gold, I've already profiled half of the positions (standing in the bays as I suggested at the beginning of the week). The EUR is salting and salting while there is such an opportunity (my timeframe is a month).

Information for reflection:

The franc is pegged to the euro ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgh5kUwLkSs for those interested in Gunn motors

Rebus)))

strangerr:

Rebus)))

Yes rebus is not bad))))))))) I'm in the buys .Very strong level 1.3440 . And very tempting targets with small stops.

dentraf:

Yes the rebus is not bad))))))))) I'm in the buys .Very strong level 1.3440 . And very tempting targets with small stops.