[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 3

Ulenshpigel:
I'm asking as a newcomer. What do you think reflects the properties of the market? (other than the price itself, of course)

I don't know.

But I know that for 200 if not 300 years, or even more than 3000 years, people have been trying to answer the question "what is a fair price". And they can't.

Fundamentals dictate; fundamentals put pressure on the participants. And the participants are ministers, traders, producers and speculators. And how they strategize one or another indicator of the fundamental is almost a random process.

The property of the market is equilibrium.

artikul:
Why did you give up on grandpa so completely))) And the time? )))
Granddad traded - trend and fibo, and told people about the stars.

Thank you for your answers.

strangerr:

And time doesn't matter, how can I or a grandfather know when someone is going to sell or buy a large volume?)))
Hmm, strange )))) And when a woman's time to give birth learned to count ))))

strangerr:

Price + volume, nothing else, just these two factors.
Now such swings will not help any volumes, the price may go down from 1.3525, may also go to 1.3580 or higher.

Tantrik:
Granddaddy was trading - trend and fibo, and he was telling people about the stars.
I don't know what he was doing there or what he was telling people, I'm spoiling it for the time being )))

Post moved from a closed episode of the series:

dentraf 01.12.2011 13:14

artikul:
I'd rather not show it )))) Sorry )))) It's just that TC has a property of somehow "figuring out" insider information on the eve of important news )))

sorry, i have a piece that you are missing

Consider 1.3615 as a local expected high for now.

artikul:
I don't know what he was doing there and what he was rubbing it in to, I'm spoiling it with time )))
If it's not going up, it's going down - that's all the "time". On the classic TA - 4 days! now counting 5 H4 candles - flux filter.

Tantrik:
Granddaddy was trading - trend and fibo, and he was telling people about the stars.

I don't know, Tantrik, how and what he was trading, but he was noodling.)