A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 33

lizzavet:
You can make a fork yourself, but if you're a real man you should get a trident instead of a fork)) - a new element of graphic analysis)))

And not even new at all, and believe me this section of tehanalysis will help you discover new skills in yourself

Mischek:

And it's not even new, and believe me, this section of the analysis will help you discover new skills in yourself

)) Definitely not new ! I saw a similar indicator called Dragon on the forum (it was deleted in the drawings section, probably already deleted).

lizzavet:
ADC is a printer. Google knows everything.

Lisa, don't mind him, he's a famous high-frequency pips trader. He trades with spread-size targets, and it's not often you meet a real trader with a 20 pips take here.

Not in tekkom, but with a poke.

All right, everyone, out of the way...

tara:

Not in tecom, but with a poke.

All right, everyone, out of the way...

You again. Go and run a couple of strategies in the tester in the meantime.

you don't have to show me the state.

If the trident is not a new element in the analysis, what are its signals then?

Mischek:

Lisa, don't mind him, he's a well-known high-frequency pips trader. He trades with spread-size targets, and you don't meet real traders with 20-point take here very often.

Trader--- that's an interesting name)) I'm a potential trader - I don't have much of an aural association with the word)

lizzavet:

Lisa, where are the double tops, where is the chuvash fork ? It doesn't work like that.

lizzavet:
Well, let Mischek give you the signals, they are a little too erotic for me...

In short, the subject is still unresolved(