A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 28

Digamma:

Our brains make decisions about complex processes at a speed of 230 milliseconds.

Where do these details come from?

vasya_vasya:
Where did the details come from?
From the complex processes themselves.

Mischek:
Looks like there won't be any boobs after all.

I've vowed not to flub, but I can't get past the man's grief, so here's a couple! ))))

Nah, they're not tits, they're udders, and they're probably silicone.

Mischek is an aesthete, mind you.

C-4:

to:Demi.

I don't know why you're even trying to rub it in and ask me about anything. What I am writing about here is too simple for newcomers like you to understand. It is very likely that you have a higher technical education or even a scientific degree, but it does not matter at all, only experience is the son of misfortune. Look at Yusuf: higher education, Ph.D. in econometrics, but a novice in trade matters. The main problem is his lack of understanding of what he is doing. He does not understand the indicator he made, he tries to use it - failure. He sees in it what he wants to see, but not what it actually shows. So you and I are too on different "planets". To you my words are nothing more than bird chirping, so why do you need it? To have a laugh? For a laugh? I remember when I was a kid I used to laugh at my teachers' fame, because I didn't understand. Now I realize how right they were. I don't want to laugh anymore.

Compare the market forecast on page https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page302 with its current state and honestly evaluate the indicator's capabilities. After all, the market is fully predicted. Or find a worthy objection. Maybe I don't understand something, but the indicator should not be blamed, I think.

Mathemat:

- Come on, Kolya, let's get a room with a view of the mountains.
- Shut the fuck up... - Girl understand, I'm an aesthete... (c)

Mathemat:

I don't think he'd have a problem with Photoshop, so here's a couple more to go with his avatar.

IgorM:
I don't think he'll have any trouble adjusting what's wrong in Photoshop, here are a couple more to his avatar

Man, I thought it was a couple of pictures, but it's "a couple" ))))))))))))

Here, tits for aesthetes:

Ahhhh!!! Nice bear. =)