A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 37

lizzavet:

Yes, to be honest, it seems to me that everywhere is fine). And with the bottom, you can squeeze the market.)
Girl's on fire, +10 points. :)))

lizzavet: Yes, to be honest, it seems to me that everywhere is normal). And with the bottom, you could squeeze the market.)

Well, I still don't know whether it's a flat or a normal. You have to make up your own mind somehow. There are fine connoisseurs and aesthetes here, they'll figure it out for sure.

And I didn't doubt about the bottom myself: TA will have a strong support.

khorosh: The girl is on fire, +10 points. :)))

Not "burns", but "burns"! And it's not "baby", it's "nippy". You should know Albanian, it's a good language...

Mathemat:

It's not "burns", it's "burns"! And it's not "baby", it's "badly". You should know Albanian by now, it's a big language...

I've suffered from a lack of language skills since I was a kid.

In fact, Lizavetta has shown great promise as a trader. In any case, several dozens/hundreds of men were able to trick her into "aah, more boobs!, give every trader a boob for the New Year!", well done, and the market is dumber than the average man here (it just seems complicated and unfathomable), she can trick him into eating caviar with ham sausage, I'm sure. Good for you.

Nice to meet you. Happy New Year!

ps this is my year, the year of the dragon. it's going to be something! :)

Yente Lizaveta will soon destroy the forum, the scholars will separate husbands from their families. Come back, you harlot, bare my... ...free my head... damn it... thoughts.

Brother monks, support me.

joo:

In fact, Lizavetta has shown great promise as a trader. In any case, several dozens/hundreds of men were able to trick her into "aah, more boobs!, give every trader a boob for the New Year!", well done, and the market is dumber than the average man here (it just seems complicated and unfathomable), she can trick him into eating caviar with ham sausage, I'm sure. Good for you.

Nice to meet you. Happy New Year!

ps this is my year, the year of the dragon. it's going to be something! :)

The year of the buffalo suits you better:)

khorosh:
The year of the buffalo suits you better:)

dicktosis two. my year is the year of the dragon, born in december. a hell of a mix that will be ignited, already ignited, this year...

Fine, be my friend this year or don't meet me at all....

sever31:

Yente Lizaveta will soon destroy the forum, the scholars will separate husbands from their families. Come back, you minx, bare my... ...free my head... damn it... thoughts.

Brother monks, support me.

No, I'm taking Sister Lizaveta under my wing, I won't destroy the forum. Come to me, Lysoveta...

Oh, what a bunch of drunks we have here. However, on New Year's Eve it's forgivable, and I'm a bit drunk myself.

Shall we add?