[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 491

lizzavet:
You're right Professor))))

I know ...

It depends on the mood of the astronauts!

7Konstantin7:

It depends on the mood of the astronauts!

That's for sure. ) When in the mood, they may also put the gas on))

lizzavet:

That's for sure. ) When the mood strikes, they'll give you a little extra gas.)

Of course ) they can do a hundred grams at a time :D

more about Nerone

the point of the Expert Advisor is to train neuronics to work with your trading strategy.

You can easily paste your strategy - by changing the contents of the BasicTradingSystem() function, and modifying source parameters - any strategy can be pasted there and then teach the neuronics to work with it ....

In the source code there was only one CCI with condition CCI > 0 and CCI < 0 ...

if anyone has any ideas about "screwing" on some of your ideas - write here or in private - i'd be happy to experiment with it....

Thanks ...

elmucon:

more about Nerone

the point of the Expert Advisor is to train neuronics to work with your trading strategy.

You can easily paste your strategy - by changing the contents of the BasicTradingSystem() function, and change the initial parameters - you can put there any strategy, and then train the neuronics to work with it ....

In the source code there was only one CCI with condition CCI > 0 and CCI < 0 ...

if anyone has any ideas about "screwing" on some of your ideas - write here or in private - i'd be happy to experiment with it....

Thanks ...

Is it possible to pair Osma withNerone the new version OnGoingis working on ?

7Konstantin7:
Is it possible to pair osma withNerone the new version OnGoingis working on ?
It's more likely to have an insertion condition on the turkeys rather than mathematical rules like monkey. The latter is useless to train, I think)

7Konstantin7:
Is it possible to pair Osma withNerone the new version OnGoingis working on ?

I think so ... if you want - go ahead - "pair" ...

OnGoing:
It's more likely to be a turkey condition rather than a monkey-like mathematical rule for insertion. The latter is useless to teach, I think).
Well, most likely Nerone will not be able to do mm osma too perverted) if only the indicator but he already has a lot of them there)

elmucon:

I think so... If you want - let's - "pair up" ...
Well, if that's possible, it'll be a good mix)