[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 583

LeoV:
Tell me, I still do not understand, the villagers have learned to earn or not? )))

Today the branch was finally visited by Nikolai(marg.call), a charming man.

Now they are not afraid of him here).

OnGoing:

Today the branch was finally visited by Nikolai(marg.call), a charming man.

There's no fear of him here now)

You shouldn't be afraid of him. He has come to see how his client base is growing in the profile branch. Bypassing possessions, so to speak.

RekkeR:

...what's the fun in posting sets from the tester, passing them off as demo's...?

)))

My post is flubbing, unbanned sweatshop.

Not just "flubbing", but lying. Otherwise, an example, in the studio.

new-rena:
Thank you! I can't put mine out yet - I'm mucking about. Later...

OK.

I don't see the mastermind of all the villagers,

vladds?

Those who want to start real trading for free can use the services of a DC providing a micro account with an initial deposit of $8 for free.

/Yury, please don't hooliganism. Who needs it, they will find it, the information is enough. - Mathemat/

khorosh:

Those who want to start real trading for free can use the services of a DC providing a micro account with an initial deposit of $8 for free.

/Yury, please don't hooliganism. The people who need it will find it, there is enough information. - Mathemat/

I propose that the best moderators should be awarded the Order of the First Degree "Non-Diligent Eye":) . You're the first to deserve it:).

I suggest you don't count your money - it's very hard. It is better to go to ))))

If you want more money per order, charge more depot)))

Roman.:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747/page575

Second toiler from 9 December on the Eurofrank:

Aren't the results tester like the others?

No, not the tester ones, RekkeR. The tester ones don't have Deposit/Withdrawal, Credit Facility, Floating P/L and a few others.

Roman.:

I don't see the mastermind of all the villagers,

vladds?

We went drinking with him the other day. He's getting off.

Seems to have understood something, well it seemed to me, for he vowed to torture the next deposit more before he drained me.