[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 578

It's a good thing Uncle Kolya didn't take the moose with him. Probably wandering around somewhere)

911:
It's a good thing Uncle Kolya didn't take the moose with him. Probably wandering around somewhere)
I had no clues, let him go for now )))) I shouldn't have helped him with my hands.

I won't merge the leaders of point 6. I will only say that one of them is retired and the other is recently out of the army.

Hi, this is the first time I've read 30 pages and decided to try it. I downloaded Expert Advisors on the 1st page but they do not work in the Strategy Tester and do not work for real what is it please

lsn77:

Hi, this is the first time I've read 30 pages and decided to try it. I downloaded on the first page of EAs but they do not work in the tester or on a real account what is the problem please

RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK! Vaughn Margin Call has gone completely bald in two months))

margin.call:
I won't merge the leaders of point 6. I will only say that one of them is retired and the other is recently out of the army.
I'm not quite clear about point 6...

margin.call:
... and the other is fresh out of the army.
Yep. The second one is recent - since February 2003... :-)

new-rena:

1. By the way the level indicator in % - this is the signal and is, in my opinion, to switch to manual control or to change the tactics of trading?

2) Are there three owls - they have different currency pairs - night, morning and evening?

1. very possibly...

2. No - there is no trading time limit - one on eurofrank M1 trades on the first account, three on the second - on eurobucks, frankbucks. As I prepare an archive with owls and their input parameters - I will post them in a trailer.

So the grandfathers must have overdone it.

nikat97:
RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK! There's Margin Call, he's gone completely bald in two months.)

At least he's bald, but you look like you're blown away.

Can't you help?