[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 525

new-rena:
Is this a bargain?

It is the principle that without an apology there will be no haggling, you have to take responsibility for your words or there will be no trust and respect for you.

Working together is out of the question.

P/S/ Do you really think you can help? Have you been approached by anyone for help? What makes you think that your help is needed at all?

elmucon:

In this right-wing dispute, you are the one who is at the end of the line. Forget it - move on.

DDFedor:
In this right-wing dispute, you are the one who is at the end of the line. Forget it - move on.

I will!

elmucon:

I will do so !
Good luck to you !

DDFedor:

Your profile is Strugatsky's "Monday Starts on Saturday" ?

elmucon:

Honestly - I don't feel like answering your questions - especially after "Hitler". I, as a Jew, was very offended by that. You don't even apologize and keep poking and prodding...

So don't ask me any more questions, I won't answer you any more ....

A much respected resentful Jew. You should at least deal with the person who poked you. :)
As for trading in noise on the "forex", I sincerely wish you good luck, because it will not last long.

OnGoing:
Is that the broker in the picture so bad?
Both this one and two others had two other stories. One just closed the order without any notice or explanation. And there was a forex pair and a currency futures lock.

4x-online:
A much-respected resentful Jew. You should at least deal with the person who was poking you. :)
As for trading in noise on the "forex", I sincerely wish you good luck, because it will not last long.

Yeah ... thanks ...

Here we go.... I'm at breakeven