[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 332

7Konstantin7:
I wonder who's from Perm). Who also have no friends or anyone else) Who has no one to celebrate the New Year with?)

:-) What the hell do you need them for... :-) they're just a bunch of piggies with their roots! :-)

Roman.:

:-) What the hell do you need them for... :-) they're just a bunch of piggies with their roots! :-)

It's like that :) they just have problems : D it's a pity there aren't enough trader girls D or it would be so much fun to sit in a spot and guess where the price will go)

they should invent a social network D for dating traders and everything related to it) it would be fun

7Konstantin7:
Интересно есть кто из Перми?) У кого тоже нет друзей и вообще ни кого) Кому не с кем новый год встречать?)

We should come up with a social network D for dating purely for traders and everything related to it) it would be fun

You've assembled a whole harem of monkeys! They have feelings too ... )

They will punish you for cheating!

P.S. Such a network already exists .

rustein:
You've assembled a whole harem of monkeys! They have feelings too... )

P.S. There's already a network .

:D

I see)

What does it mean not to be rude with instrument diversification and starting volume - Eurofrank from Dec 9, DoubleMinus_1 - from the front page, Alpari...

On the demo, as usual, everything is STRONG on NORD-NORD-OST!!! :-)

Input parameters

rustein:
You've assembled a whole harem of monkeys! They have feelings too... )

P.S. Such a network already exists .

Tell me, where is such a network?

nadya:
Tell me, where is such a network?
;D I am not alone) google social network for traders see a lot of them) and give me a link to your page ;D)

7Konstantin7:
;D I'm not the only one) google social network for traders see a lot of them) and give me a link to your page ;D)
i already looked, i couldn't find anything worthwhile (

nadya:
I've already looked, there's nothing worth looking at (
Yeah, I've looked too...(

Hello fellow travellers!!! )) What's the talk in the village?)