[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 333

Today I made an interesting do-it-yourself, I got some inspiration from the turkey joo )

The drawdown is microscopic and the profit is stable though not so big.)

It works on the Eurofount. In fact - not just accumulation of snowballs, but single deals.

But in spite of it I got 40 points in 5 hours (50 points already)) without any effort. Moreover, I can forget about that monster grid with the same drawdown that was going on the classic like a bad dream)

Entries and averaging only by the indicator.

OnGoing:
Hello fellow sufferers!!! )) What's the talk in the village?)

We should get a bigger bed.

OnGoing:

Today I made an interesting do-it-yourself, I got some inspiration from the turkey joo )

It works on the Eurofount. In fact - not just accumulation of snowballs, but single deals.

Nonetheless, I have made 40 points in 5 hours with no effort. At the same time I can forget about that monstrous grid with the same drawdown that was going on the Classics like a bad dream).

You can't put words to work :)))

OnGoing:

Nonetheless, I have made 40 points in 5 hours with no effort. At the same time I can forget about that monstrous grid with the same drawdown that was going on the Classics like a bad dream).

Can I test it?)

Hi guys, what is the current owl? because I still have a couple of days to finish reading)))

7Konstantin7:
Can we test it?)

OK, I'll give it away for free).

Only I'm still using 2 separate owls. At least they do not dump errors in the logs in packs.

So, let's set, as in the old days, one in buy, the other in sell, and enjoy the process).

So, here we go...

Eurofunt, one minute. We set it for five digits, it's better to set different magics. I may not place too big a deposit, 500 USD may be enough for a microlot 0.01.

Files:

OnGoing:

OK, I'll give it away for free).

Only I'm still using 2 separate owls. At least they do not dump errors in the logs in packs.

So, let's set, as in the old days, one in buy, the other in sell, and enjoy the process).

So, here we go...

Eurofunt, one minute. We set it for five digits, it's better to set different magics. The deposit may not be very large, for a microlot 0.01 it is enough 500 USD.

Thank you )

7Konstantin7:
Thank you )
You're welcome, so you'll have someone to give you a glass of water when you're old.)

OnGoing:
You're welcome, so you'll have someone to give you a glass of water when you're old.)
;)

I'd rather keep my old owl. No complaints so far :))

Details:
Gross Profit: 38 007.18 Gross Loss: 14 395.61 Total Net Profit: 23 611.57
Profit Factor: 2.64 Expected Payoff: 36.05
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 1 622.50 (3.02%) Relative Drawdown: 3.02% (1 622.50)
Total Trades: 655 Short Positions (won %): 489 (82.82%) Long Positions (won %): 166 (66.87%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 516 (78.78%) Loss trades (% of total): 139 (21.22%)
Largest profit trade: 800.00 loss trade: -920.00
Average profit trade: 73.66 loss trade: -103.57
Maximum ($): 44 (1 496.48) consecutive losses ($): 9 (-1 560.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 1 760.00 (7) consecutive loss (count): -1 560.00 (9)
Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 2