[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 11

nikelodeon:
Romanich, can you share the secret of how you get such a smooth equity? Maybe there is something wrong with my settings....

Here's the trailer.
Files:

Out of spirits...

nikelodeon:
Out of spirits...

From our table to yours... And don't forget that no more, I emphasize no more than 20-25 degrees... :-)

Now he's starting to open the pose normally with a stop... I didn't say anything at first... OK, I'll start a new account and see how it goes. Just curious :)

nikelodeon:
I dont know, it has been like this for an hour and it is still going down, by the way, should I switch the EAs, or no difference?

:-) It makes NO difference ... in which case... :-)

So far good, really, flat instruments, probably will show better....

Although, before that I was looking at the euro pound, it too, no, no, yes breaks into a no-trend, I gridered with limiters in the tester on it as well...

So risky of course, but I think if you choose your time in the market you can live with....

nikelodeon:
So risky of course, but I think if you choose your time in the market you can live with....

You need flat instruments...you have to look at them.

Now it's a more real climb, not like last time :))))) Thanks to the Author and to you Roman for correcting.... By the way, for these targets (search for flat instruments, I propose to combine them :))

The MT crashed with a lt error, either the system glitched or the advisor did something wrong :(