[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 22

vladds:

I set myself a goal of 3000 a day and I don't want to fall out of this strategy.
3000 in what currency?

In short, unidirectional trends of 50 pips or more are too dangerous for this system........ Otherwise, we're kind of hanging in there.... Considering our volumes. To be honest, I also think the volume is too high for this kind of strategy....

Gyllit:
3,000 in what currency?

in roubles is enough for me!

vladds:

it's in the settings on manual control check
Not just lack of funds..... I had it for lack of funds at one time too.....

nikelodeon:
It's not just the lack of available funds..... I had it at one time for lack of funds too.....

it all adds up!)

Roman, if you have time, it would be nice to merge 2 codes into 1 for the tester. D and in general, 1 EA is more convenient to run than 2.

I don't have time right now, but I would do it myself...

The fact that you have placed your EAs on demo is good, but you don't test a lot of them. You need to run everything in a tester.

Sometimes greed ruins us and sometimes we make good money on it if you have an extra 5000 rubles, then you can take a risk on the strategy frugal-withdrawal!

Cmu4:

Roman, if you have time, it would be nice to merge 2 codes into 1 for the tester. D and in general, 1 EA is more convenient to run than 2.

I don't have time right now, but I would do it myself...

The fact that you have placed your EAs on demo is good, but you don't test a lot of them. You need to run everything in a tester.

I wish they would make one EA out of them!

vladds:
Sometimes greed ruins us and sometimes we make a good profit with it. If you have an extra 5,000 rubles, you can take a risk with the strategy "take it out"!
You can make a stop at 5000, you don't have to worry about withdrawal.

A hundred quid a day, pretty much fine...... In two weeks a grand, why not. And how do you vladds manage to count everything in rubles? Usually everyone here counts in dollars...