[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 870

jelizavettka:

Beautiful! But you can't get such a good profit/loss ratio...

self-programming

KimIV:
What's wrong with a drain? It's the same stoploss! Only with the whole deposit. If one trades a bunch of deposits, each of which is the size of an acceptable stop-loss, then one can trade quite well. What is important is that a loss of two or three deposits a month must be recouped by profit on another eight or ten. Well, there is enough room for creativity - to put together a balanced portfolio from deposits.
Konstantin has the problem of insufficient funds for trading, so he is looking for a system that would stably double the initial deposit in one month.

KimIV:
self-programming
I overreacted ... it's entirely possible and realistic.

Roman can't seem to make it to the lemon... We're waiting.

KimIV:
What's wrong with a loss? I don't know why I started to flee from them. Only with the entire deposit. If one trades a lot of deposits, each of which is the size of an acceptable stoploss, then one can trade quite well. What is important is that a loss of two or three deposits a month must be recouped by profit on another eight or ten. In this case there is enough room for creativity - to make a weighted portfolio from deposits.

You can trade according to your method) a lot of accounts ...) I had such an idea, a friend came up with it but it did not help, but it requires a lot of money and it is not the same, there will be no profit, it is not reliable as a gambling machine

time will pass and I think you will see).

I hope you left Inst... Forex, there's nothing but black deceit, okay, moderately, but no ...

I tried their demo and wanted to test my Ts on cents because of the leverage of 1:1000 and I was amazed.

Ilanim 2 days) equity rises above initial funds, you can cancel all orders and stay in profit, in fact you can go toRebate, let it just chop for now, it's still for fun)

khorosh:
Konstantin has a problem with insufficient funds for trading, so he is looking for a system that would stably double the initial deposit in one month.

Exactly) does not have to double, at least about 500 c.u. per month or more)

there is such a system all works without drawdowns

i have already got it, i should better not try to do that, it will only worsen the situation.

i.e. the system is stable, for example i close my order or several orders with lots 0.10 or higher and they go into drawdown

As for the spread and the 10 c.u. commission, it is annoying, but the test will be better) Everything will go down in a normal place and it is easy to swim in a normal spot.

jelizavettka:

Beautiful! But you can't get such a good profit/loss ratio without ... ...or a lot of overheating... or without not closing unprofitable positions.

But here, everything seems to be in luxury... Deposit raised by more than 10 times! BeerGod, you're a rake for now! For how long ... who knows ...

The problem is not over sitting out drawdowns, but "sitting out" the profits. Does trading without drawdowns happen? But if transactions are closed within a day or maximum days, I believe that there is no over sitting out of drawdowns :)

BeerGod:
It's not about sitting out drawdowns, it's about "sitting out" profits. Does trading without drawdowns happen? But if on average trades are closed within a day or 24 hours at most, I believe that there is no sitting out :)

What if the price goes against you? Are there any stops?

35 ppts on the eur-usd