[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 871

BeerGod:
35pts on eur-usd

That's good!

Give me your advisor.

Me too!

Me too!

7Konstantin7:

BeanGood. He's good. That's a nickname for a reason. He's almost Robin Hood. Helping the poor and needy by taking money from the rich.

jelizavettka:

That's good!

Give me your EA.

What for? I'm a beginner MQL4 programmer, the Expert Advisor has a lot of unnecessary unoptimized code and some bugs, the last time I programmed it 15 years ago using assembler, the system was discussed on the English forum here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/19463-1-minutes-incredible-scalper-system.html

My deal entry is more primitive than described there, just by the arrow on the 45th minute on the chart H1, the fill no earlier than three hours and no closer than 10 points to the open position, no more than two fillings, exit the transaction at 5% profit or a signal template (yellow dot), all this is implemented on the functions of the Dear KimIV

Template (original not decompiled) attached

BeerGod:

What for? I am a novice MQL4 programmer, the Expert Advisor has a lot of unnecessary non-optimized code, there are bugs, the last time I programmed it 15 years ago in assembler, the system was discussed on the English forum here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/19463-1-minutes-incredible-scalper-system.html

My deal entry is more primitive than described there, just by the arrow given by the template, the fill not earlier than three hours and not closer than 10pp from the open position, exit by 5% of profit or the signal template (yellow dot), all this is implemented on the functions of KimIV

Template (original not decompiled) attached

I was only joking so impudently)) )) I myself can code if I want to ) But my head is busy with other developments, which are more interesting to me....

Thanks so much for the link and attachment. Maybe we will do)

jelizavettka:

I was just kidding so cheekily.) )) I can make it myself if I want to ) But for now my head is busy with other developments, which are more interesting to me....

Thanks very much for the link and attachment. Maybe we will do it)

That's my point, it would be even more interesting.

BeerGod:
If I put these attachments in folders, will I have a grail too? Why doesn't it say which file to put in which folder?

nesssesary:
If I put these attachments in folders, will I have a grail too? Why doesn't it say which file to put in which folder?
:D

nesssesary:
If I attach these files in folders, I will have a grail, too? Why doesn't it say which file to put in which folder?

All the files except the highlighted in indicators, the highlighted in templates, activate the template and you will see it all in a pile on your MT4 screen, only there is no grail there, just as there is no grail anywhere, it's just something to think about ...