[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 863

Listen to the maximum!!! GOOD MORNING "VILLAGERS"!!!

NO QUESTIONS ASKED - GOOD MORNING, VILLAGERS!!!

>

Here you go villagers )) interesting monkey from foreign forum with trawl ) you can try to put some other indicator or additional input filters in place of macdacs ))
Files:

<a href="/en/44751/

Space:

Fixed lot 0.01, the maximum number of orders 2, each at its own signal (at the mark Lot=0.1 do not look, in the tester went lot 0.01, was a small defect)

Deposit 1000, the initial lot 0.1, after each 100 dollars to means the lot increases on 0.01, at decrease, accordingly decreases

Mismatch error due to testing on non-standard charts, the Expert Advisor is customized for them.

The quotes for the test were taken from a real fxopen account (thanks to one of the forum members for that).

The work on the Expert Advisor continues.

There have been a couple of monitoring (I have played a day or two to collect statistics for symbols) in multicurrency mode (10-14 symbols) with the average 20-25% gain on the daily demo deposit. No monitoring at the moment.

So what? There are thousands of such pictures (adjusted to the story) posted here. You need a code or at least a short description of the principle of work (don't tell me that this is another illan - every EA has its own zest, so please at least say a couple of words about it. Otherwise, it's a shame for the whole thing).

7Konstantin7:
<a href="/en/44751/

Waiting for a trend... :-)

Roman.:

Waiting for the trend... :-)

Same story for 5 days, waiting for the money to come in)

What if we make a martinet which starts and increase lots on divergences? :))) Ie it increases a lot not a step but from divergence to divergence )) i.e. entry is made by divergence, if the price went higher, entry is made by the next divergence with increased lot) and so on in ascending order) until the divergence worked out)

I have to say, I don't think it is worth it, but I have to say, the risks are very high, unfortunately, it is worth it,

the risks are very high, unfortunately, it is not worth it

we need to come up with something)

i have an idea, i need an EA of sawtooth type - the balance-equity graph as pulse that would trade always at zero, keeping the deposit in profit or loss - relatively, and that the number of deals per day would be as large as possible

If you have such an Expert Advisor, I know how to chop the dough)

Example - Cardiogram

i know how to make profits if i have such an advisor.)

i know how to make a good deal of money!)

I would need a Village Hall meeting :D but it looks like no one is interested in anything, all gone

:D

7Konstantin7 the idea is great, on the Lepricon we discussed that the trader has created one and the amount is more than 100k, but which way to dig, first of all I think the first problem is stop and then the profit should be adjusted, there are pairs that move in a certain range and test it on them, if you have an idea, I can send you a couple online.

alexsandr11:
There's an idea in my email)