[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 869

So far everything is going according to plan according to the work algorithms. As soon as I get up to a lakh, I will post all the layouts, including the owls from the demo and real.

I was on holiday - had a rest... IMHO, "there is a place in life not only for the market.

One

Two

h.maiden:

Can you elaborate!!!

I have plans to write a "multi-hedge-lock", for now just a "hedge-lock" with manual trading:

What's there to elaborate on, just make the right hedges and that's it... there are plenty of combinations to suit all tastes and colours)

Judging by your monitoring you do not have an important hedge-lock, 2 pairs is not that, think correctly in the plans...)

the hedge on the illan will certainly not save much, but still fun for the sake of adrenaline)

about half a day

7Konstantin7:

What's so detailed about it, make the right hedges and that's it... there's a lot of combinations, for all tastes and colours).

Judging by your monitoring you don't have an important hedge-lock, 2 pairs is not that, think correctly in your plans...)

the hedge on the illan will certainly not save much, but still fun for the sake of adrenaline)

for about half a day.

I have a hedge-lock, not multi-currency!!! And trading, manually!!!

Two pairs AUDUSD and NZDUSD, one is sold, the other is bought, i.e. Hedged... And we set a lock - the same pairs, but the first one is bought, and the second one is sold!

While the first one sits, the locking one makes profit!

AUD and NZD were not chosen by chance, these two currencies have the minimum divergence relative to each other ...

The idea of multi-hedge with lock, is as follows: Use 8 bundles of these currencies, and trade by this principle in each!

For example:

AUDUSD and NZDUSD, EURAUD and EURNZD, AUDUSD and EURAUD, NZDUSD and EURNZD, etc. ...

Of course, you can use your trading robot.

Can you give an example of your EA trading, at least some examples?

Share, the principle of trading!!! Thanks a lot!!!

And another question: Did you get anything with your Expert Advisor based on the indicator "ZigAndZag(1)"???

h.maiden:

I understand how to create hedges, there are a lot of options, I mean that you can't go far with 2 pairs in terms of drawdowns) and to make a working portfolio is on the verge of fantasy.

You don't have a smart lot, that's not how you see the drawdown in a hedge. You only increase drawdowns, equity doesn't grow and you're always in drawdown.

I built it as a hedge of 10 pairs) it helps him but you shouldn't play that way, he's guaranteed to fail.

the zz is like telepathy, who knows what the author has done there)

i advise you to quit forex and not waste your life on it

Real since April.

BeerGod:

Real since April.

It's looking very good!
What is the timeframe?

EUR-USD H1

So in general there are no secrets, yes it does not always fuck up the arrows, because the arrows are redrawn, but particularly silly antics I have not seen the system

The template itself is here, and how to automate it, it's up to whoever wants to (or not automate)

7Konstantin7:

...but you can't do that anyway, the drain is guaranteed...

What's wrong with a flush? It's the same as a stop loss! Only with the whole deposit. If one trades a bunch of deposits, each of which is the size of an acceptable stop-loss, then one can trade quite well. What is important is that a loss of two or three deposits a month must be recouped by profit on another eight or ten. In this case there is enough room for creativity - to make a weighted portfolio from deposits.

BeerGod:

Real since April.

Beautiful! But you can't get such a good profit/loss ratio without ... or without a lot of overextending... or without not closing unprofitable positions.

But here, everything seems to be in luxury... Deposit raised by more than 10 times! BeerGod, you're a rake for now! For how long ... who knows ...