[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 747

OnGoing:
Э... no, 10 old pips is no longer pips)
That's up to the DC to decide. Some have a minimum of 15 old pips.

4x-online:
It's up to the DC to decide. Some have a minimum of 15 old ones.
This is a speculative value, each one is different. The important thing is a minimum that exceeds the possible collisions in execution.

OnGoing:
This is a speculative value, which is different for everyone. The important thing is a minimum that exceeds the possible conflicts in implementation.
This approach is not enough. On a profit of 10 pips the system can work with positive ORM on the real account. But not at 15 pips. DC will cancel all deals with profit less than 15. These things must be always considered when dealing with brokerage companies.

4x-online:
And the brokerage company will void all trades with a profit less than 15. Such things should always be taken into account when dealing with a brokerage company.
Of course you have to take them into account. Run away from such a brokerage company without looking back).

OnGoing:
Of course you have to take them into account. Run away from such DCs without looking back)
I've been on the run for a long time now. That's me for the optimists. :)

The blood was mixed with juice and ice... :-) Just kidding - can't find "ahaha..." :-)

For you - from the heart............-))

So how's it going? ( from the ylans) because I understand that it's either a severe drawdown or a drain! ........?

Although in the tester at 15 minutes everything seems fine!

/ Balance chart removed due to lack of statistics - Mathemat