[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 719

BeerGod:
Is this a NDD account or not? If I try to use trailing combination of orders on my NDD account (only one trailing order instead of all), it works on usual cent account and I don't know why I joined this account. "Our owls from the first page worked on standard cent, I haven't tried it on NDD. But the essence of the problem is similar.

I have not tried NDD, but the problem is the same.

I don't understand why!

I do not understand why? I have a 0.1 lot as required and still such bullshit!

The thread has long since reached... watching :D

owls get banned... the first page of the codes are all screwed up... :D

seriously...

7Konstantin7:

The thread has long since reached... watching :D

owls get banned... the first page of the codes are all screwed up... :D

seriously...

I have owls ilan+bands working great on microreal!

vladds:

I have owls ilan+bands working fine on microreal!

Good)

Roman.:

Is this a report from a martini tester overturning or averaging positions?

Yeah, averaging.

GEFEL:

All these costs are not accounted for by the tester, and 50 kopecks is not enough to cover them.

And the testing was probably done on a third party quote, which with such small targets is rude.

This is all true only when trading a single trade. For Ilan the execution and floating spread - as practice has shown - are not very critical.

Besides, the test was carried out using open bars.

Expectation was 0.5 because this was a typical target (50 points with 0.01 lot).

I'll add. The picture is beautiful, of course. But it is interesting only from a technical point of view, i.e. that such a flat line is possible at all.

From the practical point of view - the income is comparable to the bank interest.

If we will risk at Forex then we will have much more after it (say, for a year).

7Konstantin7:

I don't know who's trashy :D

I've had like 8 pairs in 12 days.

there are a lot of options on how to cook a cat

it's easier to say everything sucks but you just have to know how...)

Wikipedia article.

Villagers is a community of virtual characters from the forum of http://mql4.com.

The main vital function of villagers is to reproduce pictures from MetaTrader4 forex terminal tester in order to jerk off to this picture. This is necessary to reproduce the next one. And so on to infinity. That is why such pictures are abbreviated as "Pikcherdrochers". Sometimes the villagers themselves are also called so.

The internal structure of the villagers is characterised as romantic-humanitarian. We have already mentioned the romantic component above, while the humanitarian one manifests itself in a complete disregard of elementary logic and mathematics by the villagers.

Villagers are very caring creatures. After a villager has shot a couple of pictures, they place them in a thematic branch of a forum, so that other villagers could use them to elevate themselves a little above the mundane and the material. That is why the relevant branch of the forum resembles a gallery of unsuccessful works by Kazimir Malevich.

The average age of the villagers is sharply polarised. They are mainly infantile youth who were kicked out of vocational school for failing a grade and who on such an occasion are in search of the Holy Grail at Forex, but there are some lively old penitentiaries as well.

Recently there has been a qualitative change in the ranks of the villagers. A character with a feminine name has appeared in their community. Gender identity of this creature is unknown for certain, but it can use "Pikcherdrocher" no worse than mature male.

These changes allow us to hope that the villagers' cause will not die, but rather that it will receive a new hormonal boost for its development.

List of references:

1. author unknown. "Multiplication table".
2. Moishe Lieberman. "The frank confession of a DC employee".
3. Pelevin V.O. "Count T and the Russian Countryside".

Let me guess whose pen these feathers are from)))

Hormonal impulse is good and the main thing is not to start multiplying ))))

margin.call:

Let me guess whose pen these feathers are from)))

Hormonal impulse is good and the main thing is not to start multiplying ))))

On the contrary - the presence of female villagers is the key to the reproduction of the population.

4x-online:
On the contrary - the presence of village girls is the key to breeding the population.

Who do you mean?