[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 642

Mathemat:
This is better thrown in here.

It's fine.

Roman.:

No. All the information on owls is on this page. Shouldn't your owls (which you suggested) be run on the same instrument, but in different windows of the same instrument and with different magics and in different directions???

I've moved one of your owls from the second account for poundabax to the first - to help DoubleMinus_1... and to unload this currency pair on this account as Alpari has max lot = 5 on micro account.

I asked to see if OnGoing is right, claiming that everyone here, except me, is only discussing and testing the two-way strategy.

khorosh:
I asked to see if OnGoing was right in claiming that everyone here but me is only discussing and testing the two-way strategy.
I see.

4x-online:
A loch, I mean, a loch can only be smart if he knows something about the market. And if he knows something about the market, he is not needed. Such is the paradox.
I wanted to put the idea out there for everyone, but now I've done half of it myself.)

peco:
Too bad there's no branch content - hard to navigate! Maybe someone in the know will do it? At least for the previous hundreds.

Read the first hundred - it's all there... :-)

Get involved later and carry on - by the end of this read - a suggestion from you on how to GRAMULARly break down the loc.

OnGoing:
...And the question asked was exactly about the possibility of working on a fiver.

I am currently testing my "draft" net-ilan on Osme. with different MM averaging options i.e. with specific anticipation already on a five... :-) LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO BURN THERE TOO!!! :-)

Again, in the tester it's simple to look at - balance with its drawdowns = equity with its drawdowns, as the trade - then, being in the market at the same time - is one... :-)

If something outrageously cosmic happens, I'll post... report. :-)

OnGoing:
I wanted to put the idea out there for everyone, but now I've done half of it myself).
Think or not, but if you don't have the advantage, you can't get it from nowhere. And no perversions will help. And if you have it, it is better to trade it slowly but surely, than to risk a great deal of losses. Doesn't that make sense?

Roman.:

Just now testing his "draft" net-ilan on Osme. with different MM averaging options i.e. with concrete prediction already by five... :-)

Again, in the tester it's easy to watch everything - balance with its drawdowns = equity with its drawdowns, because the trade - that being in the market at the same time - is one... :-)

I see) In principle, yes, soon we will have to start looking at the five as well).

But for Osma, we still need a different PRINCIPLE, i.e. to fundamentally change the essence. Without it, it's 5 or 4 - it'll be pouring everywhere).

All guys, I'm offline until tomorrow, write letters).

4x-online:
Think or not, but if there is no advantage, you cannot get it out of nowhere. And no perversion will help. And if you have it, it is better to trade it slowly but surely than to risk a great deal of losses. Doesn't that make sense?

So it is, but "fun" is possible... :-) Why not?

Here are my thoughts on the matter - see the post at the end of this page.

Brutally wobbling :D 892 deal of the day :D drawdown is around 300-500 there is monitoring for anyone interested (and for sentinels on equity))

see if i get to lamion :D

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=37382&lang=ru