[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 607

tol64:
...Maybe it's better not to do it...

All the villagers here have a single mastermind -

vladds and

This is not up for discussion...

Read the thread at the beginning - there are posts with pictures of drained depps... I just managed, thanks to the forum users, to get the average parameters out of the operating range and that's all...

Especially no one here shows their REAL pictures... :-)

Roman.:

All the villagers here have a single mastermind -

vladds and

This is not up for discussion...

Read the thread at the beginning - there are posts with pictures of drained depps... Just managed, thanks to the forum users, to get the average parameters out of the working range and that's all...

I was just kidding. :) That's it. Moving on...

Roman.:

Guys, who will trade on the real on ILANOPODOX do not run into a similar situation ... Good thing it's a demo... :-)

You have to choose a broker with a min. 0.01 lot and maximum volume at least 10 lots with a leverage preferably not lower than 1:500.

Since at Alpari the maximum volume of aggregate positions on a micro instrument is 5 lots, the following pictures are obtained for the three owls. As for the two owls trading the poundbucks:

The next averaging orders that should have been opened according to the trading logic, exceeded 5 lots by the total volume and were not opened. I had to close the open positions using an external script that was covering everything by the symbol, because there was a threat of an equity drawdown - 64 000 roubles.

Had the averaging positions been open, at the point where the red lines crossed, where on an upward price pullback I closed the hanging baiys with the script, the owl itself would have exited this bunch with a profit, and for the first owl trading the same pair - it did not have much time to gain positions in the market - it is currently disabled.

In the end, even if I didn't close those hanging baiji by the script, the rate has already changed and, of course, I could close them with a smaller drawdown or even break-even... :-) But if pair's movement continued going downwards, there was a danger of even bigger drawdown...

Such pictures...

The two bars at the bottom are the bars of the first cov for the instrument, don't pay attention to them.

The fact is that the averaging longs do not open due to exceeding 5 lots total volume.

Contents of the "Experts" tab of the terminal:

i.e. 1.08 lots would already be outside the cumulative 5 lots allowed by the office... therefore an opening volume error.

Here I closed the bund to buy with a loss... on an upward price pullback:

This is the chart as a result:

What if each EA is in a separate account and in different currencies?

khorosh:
What if each EA has a separate account and different currencies?

If I had a different account for a demo, it would be too cool, IMHO! :-) I will just make them in different currencies and that's it... In total - two accounts - with different EAs...

For a real account, it's better to choose an appropriate office, where the start with 0.01 max 10 or more with a leverage of 1:500 (at least), such as forex4you...

The second your owl - just right place in my first account, where one owl traded, now yours is being prepared to help him with settings for poundabax, you've provided forum users ...

So far this is the picture - one owl - eurofrank - Double_Minus_1.

Made an OsMA based on a digital filter, anyone interested?

khorosh:

Can be compared with the Ilano version. Optimisation from 01.11.2011. The rest is forward backwards.

No one forbids comparing. And yet ilan is a grider and it will draw beautifully only in the tester. Especially if forward is backward, you can easily find the moment in history when it starts most successfully and manages to gain a deposit before the first significant drawdown.

And when an EA is in real trading, there are a lot of problems:

1. Not all brokerage companies allow trading with grid tools.

2. Many deals that are opened and closed on the market in the tester are executed without problems, but slippage, requotes and other messes begin outside the tester, as a result of which the algorithm begins to work incorrectly - malfunction.

3. Graders are mostly designed for pullbacks on small timeframes or even ticks, and therefore are too picky in connection with the server, i.e. if for example the connection with the server is lost or the broker has temporarily prohibited automated trading, the pullback was missed, and after everything is restored and the same trend is restored, losses begin to increase like a snowball.

For this reason, Expert Advisors keeping no more than one trade open are always the most reliable. After all, one open trade is just one problem if the price goes in the wrong direction. A lot of open trades means a lot of problems. In addition, if an EA keeps one trade open and protects it with takes and stops at distances greater than the range of an average candle, it means that the testing results are maximally close to the real one because the algorithm is much simpler and all actions of the EA are clear and understandable. The algorithms of grid tools are complex, and it is very difficult to take into account and program all of the possible situations that may arise, so even a seemingly minor force majeure and all is lost.

That is why I offer my Expert Advisor from the 605th page to the villagers. If you set it and set the gridiron and see what is really more reliable, not only in the tester. What suits you best, that's what you should trade.

Roman.:

Just managed, thanks to forum users, to get to the middle parameters of the working range and that's it...

Moreover, no one here shows their REAL pictures... :-)

When we get to the point of losing money, we try to keep it in the middle, but when we get to the point of losing it, we try to keep it in the middle. I don't know what to do with them, but I'm sure they are.

At best, if only to waste time on demo and beginner trader will be convinced that beautiful pictures of griders actually end up with vertical line down. As all that is put out there are only the best moments. In the worst ones, having looked at it, they bet immediately on the real and lose their deposits as well.

OnGoing:

Although, if it can work (it can, by the way), a different approach is needed in the mm part.

How hard it is to part with your own delusions. :)

Reshetov:

That's why I offer the villagers my EA from page 605. Put it in and put in a grider and see what is actually more reliable, not just in the tester. What suits you best is what you should trade.

Can I have the source code?

new-rena:
Can I have the source code?

You can't yet. When I finish and publish the article, the source code will be there.

The protection is not installed in the EA because it is not for sale, but for the article and because if you put it in, it will still get hacked.

I can only briefly describe the principle of operation:

The Expert Advisor calculates the probability for each trade based on RSI signals (the probability is written in the log) and multiplies it by the equity. The higher the probability and the more money in the account, the larger the trade will open.

Each trade opens with a take and a stop loss (external sl parameters). If in 6 bars take or stop did not trigger, then it starts to calculate trading signals again. If the signal is against the wool, it reverses the trade in the opposite direction, the lot size of the reversed trade is also calculated by probability and the size of the deposit.

Reshetov:

You can't yet. When I finish and publish the article, the source code will be there.

The protection is not installed in the EA because it is not for sale, but for the article and because if you put it in, it will still get hacked.

I can only briefly describe the principle of operation:

The Expert Advisor calculates the probability for each trade based on RSI signals (the probability is written in the log) and multiplies it by the equity. The higher the probability and the more money in the account, the larger the trade will open.

Each deal is opened with a take and a stop loss (external sl parameters). If within 6 bars take or stop did not work, then further starts to calculate trading signals again. If the signal is against the wool, it reverses the trade in the opposite direction, the lot size of the reversed trade is also calculated by probability and the size of the deposit.

The most interesting thing is the reversal)))

How does this event take place?