[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 612

Reshetov:

It's all nonsense and nonsense.

I don't understand what's the point and what's new?

I am so about probability and very much use the algorithm to increase it, roughly described by you.

Only the probability of hoping that the probability is right is again 1/2)))

That also has to be taken into account. And that means that at any moment what goes into minus may again go into plus, and what went into minus in help. That is what I meant. Therefore, considering the aforementioned in the Expert Advisor's code, the latter, without any adjustments and optimizations, boldly passes the chart solely for BUY or SELL.

Within the limits of what has been said, the logic is almost perfect.

But every case has its "However"...

The widespread proliferation of Ilans.

Clear principle of operation.

High compensation on reversals of losses with solid priors.

Low trend characteristics of the market.

The possibility of manual correction.

Hence the intention: to compensate trend losses somehow.

Like: if it passes 5.05.11, then fine.

Dersu:

Within the limits of what has been said, the logic is almost perfect.

But every case has its "However"...

The widespread distribution of Ilans.

Low trend characteristics of the market.

Hence the intention: to compensate for trend losses in some way.

I don't have Ilan, but completely my own, I'm only for the fact that it has a good idea

I wouldn't say good things about the Privars, though. They don't have a zest, and the reason they're drained is because of it. I wish I had one of my own, a stable one)))

new-rena:
I don't have an Ilan, it's entirely my own, I'm only for the fact that it has a good idea in it

Yes about you it is clear, you are sculpting.

Well, the coder won't improve the ellan, so what can I say...

There's a wagonload of ideas floating around the world.

But as long as there's Gascon, phew, locking, averaging and other tricks.

the idea of perfecting the Great Ilan is immortal.

Dersu:

Yes, I understand about you, you're creating.

Well, the coder won't improve the ellan, so what can I say...

There's a wagonload of ideas out there.

That's why they're throwing away... money, and why - I don't have the strength to answer the question anymore... probably with a hangover)))

new-rena:
That's why they're wasted... money, and why - I don't have the strength to answer the question... probably with a hangover)))

"Man ! You are drunk!

I'll be sober tomorrow and your legs are still crooked."

A hangover is temporary.

If only ideas were sober.

Dersu:

But as long as there is Gascon, ugh, locking, averaging and other tricks

the idea of perfecting the Great Ilan is immortal.

Locke never earns, only fixes the minus, which is formed immediately by the double spread. This is not an option at all

new-rena:
Lock never earns, it only fixes the minus, which is formed immediately by the double spread. It's not a solution at all

Temporarily, my friend, temporarily.

Yes and sporadically...

I'm not talking about illans, I'm talking about the persistence of ideas.

Of course, lock is not for earning, but a situational safety cushion.

Dersu:

Temporarily, my dove, temporarily.

Yes and sporadically...

// +++++++++++++ ОТКРЫВАЕМСЯ ++++++++++++++++++
   //----------------- трендовый индикатор -----------------
   //----------------- если ордеров нет, то открытие по индикатору -----------------
         //----------------- вычмсляем шаг следования ордеров ---------
         //----------------- если в минусе, то открытие дополнительныех BUY через шаг, смотрим индикатор  -----------------
         //----------------- если в плюсе, то открытие дополнительныех BUY через шаг, смотрим индикатор -----------------
      // ++++++++++  ЗАКРЫВАЕМСЯ ++++++++++
         //----------------- закрываем все BUY ордера если набрали профит  -----------------
         //----------------- вычмсляем шаг следования ордеров ---------
         //----------------- если в минусе, то открытие дополнительных SELL через шаг, смотрим индикатор -----------------
         //----------------- если в плюсе, то открытие дополнительныех SELL через шаг, смотрим индикатор -----------------
      // ++++++++++  ЗАКРЫВАЕМСЯ ++++++++++
         //----------------- закрываем все BUY ордера если набрали профит  -----------------
// ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++    ФУНКЦИИ   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dersu:

The widespread distribution of Ilans.

Low trending market characteristics.

Everything is clear with this one. As a slot machine, one put money in a slot, pressed a button, waited, checked the combination, if lucky, the money will fill the tray, if unlucky, it means not lucky.

I.e. the interface is friendly, you don't have to think much, everything is clear even for morons, so morons play such games.

Dersu:

Hence the intention: to somehow level out trend losses.

The answer is the same: you cannot. If you try to change the gridiron algorithm, it will improve in one place, but it will worsen in something else, because its expectation is negative.

There is no point in adding TA with positive expected payoff to gridiron, because the algorithm will not work, i.e. you can't make a nice piece of shit out of it.

For TA with positive expected payoff, there are more adequate TS, which are filled by profits and poured by losses.