[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 300

vladds:
OK, we really need to rest for 2 days without sleep is not good! :)

And what about the BULLENGER RINGS!!!? :-) Strictly on the PROBABY!!!

I think there are already a lot of options, so why should I invent too much) What's the point of watching this video and it can't be used for real life ... while everyone does it in words and in stories).

In my opinion, video of educational character would be interesting for investors to occupy themselves with something interesting, but not for traders as it will not be of use)

7Konstantin7:

Lan) Anyway, there is no point in owls that require optimization only my head gets tired) One should try to simplify) I think there are already options why invent over and over again) What's not loading bands video, and the sense of looking at it for real life anyway can not apply ... and in words, yes to the stories all masters)

First, click - on the arrow - Play ... Wait until all the gray line below is filled in, then the speaker will pop, if you do not download to your computer, but simply from the site to view, so ...

Roman.:

First, click on the Play arrow... Wait until all the grey line at the bottom fills up, then the speaker will come on, if you don't download it to your computer, but just view it from the website, then...
Got it :)

7Konstantin7:

... ... you can't apply it in real life anyway... but in words and stories, everyone is a master)

Try - then you can, all the same, at least on the micro-real, after testing and demo, just his treatment ... Well, purely on that blizzard, what he says there, TEST AND ALL OTHER!!!

7Konstantin7:
Got it :)

By the way, you've already got it pressed, just "smoke a bit" and that's it... :-)

Roman.:
You can try it, anyway, at least on micro-real, after testing and demoing, just his interpretation... well, purely on that scare, what he's talking about there, TEST AND ALL OTHER!!!
i've tried it ) both breakout and rebound and rollback all in a row does not work) i even went through all the indicators in the code from the very first page 2 years ago)

Roman.:

By the way, you've already got it pressed, just "smoke a bit" and that's it... :-)
)

7Konstantin7:
I even went through all the indicators in the code from the very first page 2 years ago)

I even looked at all the indicators in the code base - from the very first page. FURTHER already -. pyramiding with averaging!!! THERE, by the way, someone promised to give this moped a go and a look after the run-in... :-)

If you think about it... They teach all sorts of methods, everything sounds great by ear, but in real life they all fail, especially in training at DTs...

Imagine what it would be like if it worked :D ...