[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 601

khorosh:
Not bad on EURUSD. Now I will finish the program and try aggressiveness too. What I have posted above is a kind of copy of what was actually written, but for the demo, since the whole code is too heavy for the tester

khorosh:
Not at all. Profitability is 1.68. Not much.
Well, that's if you're a busted dept, then you're good.

BeerGod:

I do not quite understand why eqiitie takes off up to 50% of balance and does not close trades, I have added the closure of trades by eqiitie.

It turned out so, owls are in archive.

Yep, here's something to work on...)

Thank you)

Who knows - what is the tester error?

margin.call:

Isn't it really easier to write a simple breakthrough strategy than ilyan or martingale or avalanche?

;)

I have one in my portfolio, made it a long time ago, trades with one order. The last time it was optimised was in September. Disadvantage - it stalls during summer flat, but I rest in summer. See report below and I am having fun with Ilans.

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2011.01.03 00:00 - 2012.01.27 23:59 (2011.01.01 - 2012.02.01)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)

Bars in history400497Modelled ticks799853Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1000.00

Net profit4811.61Total profit8934.27Total loss-4122.66
Profitability2.17Expected payoff41.84

Absolute drawdown33.60Maximum drawdown663.15 (28.31%)Relative drawdown28.31% (663.15)

Total trades115Short positions (% win)58 (67.24%)Long positions (% win)57 (87.72%)

Profitable trades (% of all)89 (77.39%)Loss trades (% of all)26 (22.61%)
Largestprofitable trade499.81losing transaction-161.47
Averageprofitable deal100.39losing trade-158.56
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)10 (747.81)Continuous losses (loss)3 (-482.61)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)1336.68 (9)Continuous loss (number of losses)-482.61 (3)
Averagecontinuous winnings4Continuous loss1

khorosh:

I have one in my portfolio, made it a long time ago, trades with one order. The last time it was optimised was in September. Disadvantage - it stalls during summer flat, but I rest in summer. See the report below and I am having fun with Ilans.

It takes a lot of time to have fun for free) Either you're lying, and secretly you still cherish the hope to make a stone flower out of Ilan)

OnGoing:
It takes a lot of time to have fun for free) Either you are lying, and secretly you still cherish the hope of making a stone flower out of Ilan).
I have time, I'm retired, don't work and live alone. Maybe I can, I want to test it on a microreal.

khorosh:
I have time, I'm retired, I don't work and I live alone. Maybe I can, I want to try it out on a micro account.
I don't recommend it in the classic form, though. You need a lot of protection. Personally, I've already implemented about 8 of these features. And still have ideas in the process of testing. I think especially well on real, even if small, but real) I'm racing on cents for now.

vladds:

By the way, you have to keep an eye on him because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps on placing bets but does not put them in the free flight, they need help him at this point to close the bets in profit!

The best time to trade is in a dynamic corridor!

this way you gain......!

1. peace of mind because you know the bigger the minus, the bigger the profit.

2. a steady profit, because you have to withdraw it regularly.

We are always waiting for a strong trend that will wipe our deposit, so we always withdraw profit if such a day comes, it is very rare and you need to wait until nightfall then re-open the EA!

When the cost of the lot 0.01 = 3 rubles!

THANKS! - Roman (Roman) -------- for his active participation in creating the Expert Advisor!

THANK YOU! - nikelodion (Michael) - for active participation in making expert

THANK YOU! - olyakish (Alexei) -------- for the first single advisor DoubleMinus the soft version, I still use it!

THANK YOU! - TEXX (Sergey) --------- for the latest version of the single EA ConstantiMinus, it is designed for a larger deposit settings have not adjusted!

I cannot understand which one of these EAs you work with? Can you explain in more detail?

It looks like none of the ones on the front page anymore, the thread has degenerated into an exchange of experiences, although there's a fun one on page 600 below, but I don't recommend it for real.