[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 606

OnGoing:

Back to the future)

It means proopted from 1 November and a run from the beginning of the year.

But IMHO it's not particularly good. I personally would be 100 quid sorry) For every day I see how Ilan knows how to grow the drawdowns. Despite having a few extra features to ruin the series.

For those who can't see the difference between "forex" and fund: both screenshots are from a real account. On both on the x-axis is the stock price. On the Y-axis the profit/loss depending on the stock price. The central red vertical dotted line is the current stock price. The white line is the current profit/loss of the option structure. The red solid line is the profit/loss of the option structure on the expiry date of the option closest to the expiry date.

TOTAL: the PnL profile has no areas of negative value at all for any stock price. Is there a difference with forex, or not?

khorosh:
Haven't seen the film. I'm just spoiling it, that's an understatement.

Watched it. Elusive Avengers.

4x-online:
For those who don't see the difference between "forex" and fund: both screenshots are from a real account. On both on the x-axis is the stock price. On the Y-axis the profit/loss depending on the stock price. The central red vertical dotted line is the current stock price. The white line is the current profit/loss of the option structure. The red solid line is the profit/loss of the option structure on the expiry date of the option closest to the expiry date.

TOTAL: The PnL profile has no negative areas at all for any stock price. Is there a difference with forex, or not?

Alexander, I don't know what a PnL profile is, but I like non-trivial decision support models. If you don't delete in the morning, we can talk.

4x-online:
What about a non-trivial approach? Didn't the flower of stone come out?
khorosh:
Can I take a risk with 50 quid or do you think risk is not a noble thing?:)

I've just found a better one) Ilan has been put away for now...

Although, if you can work with it (by the way, you can still work with it), you need a different approach in the mm part.

Guys, who will trade on the real on ILANOPODOX do not run into a similar situation ... Good thing it's a demo... :-)

You have to choose a broker with a min. 0.01 lot and maximum volume at least 10 lots with a leverage preferably not lower than 1:500.

Since at Alpari the maximum volume of aggregate positions on a micro instrument is 5 lots, the following pictures are obtained for the three owls. As for the two owls trading the poundbucks:

The next averaging orders that should have been opened according to the trading logic, exceeded 5 lots by the total volume and were not opened. I had to close the open positions using an external script that was covering everything by the symbol, because there was a threat of an equity drawdown - 64 000 roubles.

If the averaging positions were open, at the point where the red lines crossed, where on an upward price pullback I closed the hanging baiys with the script, the owl itself would exit this bunch with a profit, and on the first owl trading the same pair - it did not have much time to gain poses in the market - it is currently disabled.

In the end, even if I didn't close those hanging baiji by the script, by the time the rate reversed and of course I could close them with a smaller drawdown or even break-even... :-) But if pair's movement continued going downwards, there was a danger of even bigger drawdown...

Such pictures...

The two bars at the bottom are the bars of the first cov for the instrument, don't pay attention to them.

The fact is that the averaging longs do not open due to exceeding 5 lots total volume.

Contents of the "Experts" tab of the terminal:

i.e. 1.08 lots would already be outside the cumulative 5 lots allowed by the office... therefore an opening volume error.

Here I closed the bund to buy with a loss... on an upward price pullback:

This is the chart as a result:

Roman.:

Roman, such situations can and should be simulated in the tester. That is, we set the maximum lot and test it. In general, ideally, the program logic must be improved to solve such situations on your own. :)

tol64:
Roman, such situations can and should be simulated in the tester. That is, we set the maximum lot and test it. In general, ideally, the program logic must be improved to solve such situations on your own. :)

It is clear. The third owl on M5, the poundbucks starts working with 100 000 in the tester... It's a matter of luck... More... :-) I am not going to get into the logic of owls' work with external scripts - if they get out, they will get out... :-) - there was an "abnormal" situation ... :-) Attach another series of ILANINS (to choose, have not yet decided) even this DEP - allows - the task to disperse the size of the DEP for 300 - 500 000 - then the path to the 1 lakh at the same (established earlier in the EA at their start (minimum) start volumes) - will certainly be clean ... :-)

Roman.:

That's understandable. Third owls on M5 poundbucks - pouring in a tester from 100,000... it's down to luck... More... :-) I am not going to get into the logic of owls' work with external scripts - if they get out, they will get out... :-) - there was an "abnormal" situation ... :-) Attach another series of ILANINS (to choose, have not yet decided) even this DEP - allows - the task to disperse the size of the DEP for 300 - 500 000 - then the path to the 1 lakh at the same (established earlier in the EA at their start (minimum) start volumes) - will certainly be clean ... :-)

Player. :) No one has yet ramped up Ilan to 1 million?

tol64:
Player. :) No one has yet ramped up Ilan to 1 million?
:-) It's real from here on out... after going into space on the demo... knowing the way and having a reserve of dough for maneuvers on the real with slightly more reduced risks...

Roman.:
:-) From here on in, it's real... after going into space on the demo... knowing the way and having a reserve of dough to manoeuvre in real space with slightly lower risks...
Here. This branch is very interesting precisely because here is an experiment in real time. Reality show. And you are a megastar, Roman. :))) By the way, if someone realizes such a show on TV, it would be very popular. Of course, the storyline must be well thought out, so it would not be a banal Dom-2. :) But that kind of popularization of Forex would probably blow everyone away. :) Maybe we shouldn't do that...