[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 581

Thank you, no doubt, but I, a dummy, have XP and the report and Opera opens.

All right, that's fine, there are other utilities - say, FSCapture. It can do even more than that.

Your benevolent smile is before my eyes.

Then I take my leave.

Dersu: Your benevolent smile is before my eyes.
Put yours in too, it would be more fun.

RekkeR:

Tell me a military secret, what's the point of posting tester sets as Demo ones, an old nagging army habit of flaunting shiny chrome boots?

Yeah, well, there's nothing else to do. Smyrna, my ass. He's also a shredder, there wasn't even anyone in the army to teach him about life.

But the pictures are beautiful, he's a master craftsman.

Who are you, margin.call?

You are welcome to have a look. But please respect my rights and do not put the confidential data available to you in the public domain. I am not breaking any rules and I don't intend to.

I just saw a precedent from Vinin. I didn't like it very much.

Yes..... Statistics says a lot - and the size of the initial deposit and how much lot to beat and what profit to cover and so on. In general, the parameters are given to the Expert Advisor...

new-rena:
Yes..... Statistics says a lot - and the size of the initial deposit and how much lot to beat and what profit to cover and so on. In general, the parameters are given to the Expert Advisor...
What do you mean, "it gives the EA parameters"?

tol64:
What does it mean to say that the parameters are being dumped on the advisor?
The higher the timeframe, the more expensive it is to trade - you need more money, but the profit is higher)). However, the higher the timeframe, the more expensive it is to trade - you need more money, but the profit is higher)))