[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 532

TEXXX:

Cool. For what period?

Roman.:

You don't sweat it - you charge those two sovs for one demo and go ahead - let them trade both ways - and wait FLYING INTO SPACE - IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!!! :-)

These two sops are two sides of the same coin, so you charge them both and "GO!!!" (c)

Explain their difference, sides of the coin, . heads / tails. I'm steaming and will continue to do so, as the goal is to convert to real after the test. One has comments in the code, the other only has question marks. I'm not good at code. Explain popularly what is the difference and why we put one on buy and the other on sell. I've got no luck, only sells have opened.

A lyrical digression: I plummeted >20K of evergreen dead presidents on forex, mind you not on demo ... and I know how it feels, that's why I'm worried.

So explain, so that it is clear, ok?

new-rena:
Cool. Over what period?

Since the beginning of January.

TEXXX:

Since the beginning of January.

Is that from the 70k start?

new-rena:
Cool. For what period?
)) You will never see any real drawdown on these reports. So don't be jealous, my advice to you. There is nothing to be jealous of.

new-rena:
Is that a 70k start?

Actually, quite a start, it was in November. I showed the reports.

TEXXX:

Actually, quite a start, it was in November. I've been showing the reports.
Yes, I realised that the trouble was temporary. Can I have the beginning in a private message?

TEXXX:

Details:
Gross Profit: 23 405.33 Gross Loss: 8 725.15 Total Net Profit: 14 680.18
Profit Factor: 2.68 Expected Payoff: 60.66
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 893.00 (1.21%) Relative Drawdown: 1.21% (893.00)
Total Trades: 242 Short Positions (won %): 201 (80.60%) Long Positions (won %): 41 (75.61%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 193 (79.75%) Loss trades (% of total): 49 (20.25%)
Largest profit trade: 632.49 loss trade: -721.68
Average profit trade: 121.27 loss trade: -178.06
Maximum ($): 26 (2 388.80) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-893.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 3 126.44 (23) consecutive loss (count): -893.00 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 2

From the bottom of my heart - congratulations! Way to stay the course! Time to open PAMM!!! :-)

))) Yeah, pamm on a monkey, that's something) All your investors like to hear)

What's the use of a cent account, guys, to sit and earn 50,70.... in 10 years? rubles