[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 499

7Konstantin7:
You have to try to become illan and neuron and so on) then you'll be fine with your hands) you just sat down to trade when you wanted and got the estimated amount on your deposit ... and that's it, you can take a walk ;D
How much you planned?

Guys, here are a lot of people asking and expressing their views on one question or another, here I wanted to ask, that for trade owls on the real, as from the first page, and on the basis of ind. osm is not necessary to trade, namely trawls, levels of take - wirtual accounting their levels in the variables, when it works, all previously open positions are hidden CloseAll'am and all), so that the "governing" office did not see them??? Who has any thoughts on this issue? See this page from its 10th post in the "All about dealing centres" thread by the author sbern6503.

And the speed of execution? The inconvenience is both.

The trader is like the arrowhead.

What is the speed of names on the pair - low - mona virtualka.

I was watching gold the other day - you could fall asleep. It's a good pair.

7Konstantin7:
You should try to become illan and neuron etc.) Then you'll be fine with your hands) just sat down and traded when you wanted and got the deposit you planned... I started in forex when I wanted and got what I had hoped for.

I started in the Forex market and lost a big deposit. When the price goes against you, you get nervous and you close your position, but the price comes back later)) I decided to trade robots. I decided to trade robots and I found many interesting books about manual trading. B.Williams, for example.

Happy anniversary, village!

Roman.:

Guys, here are a lot of people asking and expressing their views on one question or another, here I wanted to ask, that for trade owls on the real, as from the first page, and on the basis of ind. osm is not necessary to trade, namely trawls, levels of take - wirtual accounting their levels in the variables, when it works, all previously open positions are hidden CloseAll'am and all), so that the "governing" office did not see them??? Who has any thoughts on this issue? See this page from its 10th post in the "All about dealing centres" thread by the author sbern6503.

It depends on the company. I trade in one and I have noticed many times I close market order and the profit of closed order is higher than it was shown on the "Trade" tab of the terminal. And the brokerage firm says that the client gets the best price for him - and I see that it really is the best.

And if you talk about the canteen, in the bad sense, then nothing helps, no virtual stops, no what - the plum is ensured.

By the way, relatively recently such a thing populated - "context busy". I start to trawl - error, no trawl. I contact technical support and say: "What the fuck? Why do you prevent us from modifying orders? And they answer me: "Wan moment! "We'll fix it, mishter. And I don't know what they did, but there's no such mistake anymore....

A broker is a partner,not an enemy. Why do you need enemies? - look for a partner.

You can see the right moment in the market, you trade it and that's it, you need to learn, for example, you've traded for 2-3 hours or so as I see the market 10 percent of the depot per day for example this is even a lot ... As for now, you can use expert advisors if you want to trade on the real market).

You cannot compete with me, you cannot compete with 4x-online!

The foxy squeeze of the couch is a little bit stronger than the real one.

joo:

Depends on the office. ...

A broker is a partner, not an enemy. Why do you need enemies? - look for a partner.

Share your partner in a private message. Thank you.

chuvee:

7Konstantin7:
If you want to become a skilled traders, you have to be careful not to try to do it by yourself or do it alone. feel free to walk away ;D

I started in forex by losing quite a large deposit. When the price goes against you, you get nervous and close the position, and then the price comes back )) I decided to trade robots. I decided to trade robots and I found many interesting books about manual trading. B.Williams, for example.

I have no idea how to do it myself but I will get used to it.)

Good, infectious, going - coats from the front page - previously before the New Year also posted screenshots and sets in the thread.

Eurofrank, from December 9, DoubleMins_1. Demo for now. Real - not far off. On osma - also fine - works on another computer, I don't have access to it now.