[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 694

Yuri, don't take it personally. I have nothing against you personally. It's just a bit of a pity that your pride won't allow you to evaluate the TCs you're testing in a correct way.

But for myself I have already answered all the questions and chosen the best method of evaluation.

OnGoing:

Yuri, don't take it personally. I have nothing against you personally. It's just a bit of a pity that your pride won't allow you to evaluate the TCs you're testing in a correct way.

But for myself I have already answered all the questions and chosen the best method of evaluation.

And I'm a little sorry for your deposit, which may be lost due to underestimated maximum drawdown of your EA). And I am sorry that it is not clear how it is so that according to your method the maximal drawdown is lower than according to my method. And my data coincided with my tester. It turns out that your method underestimates the tester. And you've previously warned everyone that the real maximum drawdown is greater than in the tester. What a paradox).

khorosh:
And I'm a little sorry for your deposit, which may be lost because of the undervalued maximum drawdown of your EA).

Don't worry, it's not in my interest to underestimate the drawdown.)

Although, they're probably not even exaggerated, but simply inadequate ...

OnGoing:

But for myself, I have already answered all the questions and chosen the best method of evaluation.

If you already have everything ready, can you post the code and we'll measure how different your result is from the tester? Or is it just a word of mouth and a guessing method so far?

OnGoing:

Don't worry, it's not in my interest to underestimate the drawdown.)

Although, they're probably not even exaggerated, but simply inadequate ...

Overrated requirements only lead to the need for a larger initial deposit and can not affect the "eternal search. If you're a programmer, then where's your logic? But understated requirements really can lead to the loss of the deposit, here the logic works correctly).

Yuri, stop with the verbiage) And I will only post if and when I see fit.)

Hi guys, are you still testing Ilan? I don't want to read all 600 pages, I just got to 130. If it's not too much trouble, what are you thinking about?

khorosh:

Overestimated requirements only lead to the need for a larger initial deposit and have no effect on "eternal search. If you are a programmer, then where is your logic? But undervalued requirements really can lead to the loss of the deposit, here logic works correctly).

By the way, I was wondering what overstated I was talking about) You simply did not record the actual drawdown at all. That is, in other words, you simply refused to acknowledge it, calling it "rumour". Dak in general, what's the conversation about so far.

They tell you that Ilan is actually losing half of depo, and you do not believe them and say, "No, the tester shows everything correctly". So what is there to talk about with such an approach. You may continue in the same spirit of blind nihilism, and hopefully the dept will go down faster and you will realize that you were wrong.

And anyway, these calculations are from somewhere, as if they fell from the moon. Some kind of min and max equity you're looking for. In general, so far, the theatre of the absurd).

People have already said how to calculate a normal drawdown as a percentage, but no, you have to bend your ways. Of course, you have to show that you are the smartest).

OnGoing:
Yuri, stop with the verbiage) And I'll only post it if and when I see fit.)
Yeah, I don't like it, and I'm supposed to like everything you say about me? Yeah, that's some twisted logic you got there. You think you're entitled to it and I'm not. When making insulting remarks about me you should have remembered the proverb: He who has a glass house should not throw stones).