[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 494

An optimist was walking down the street.

Followed by two pessimists.

In plain clothes.

Why follow him? Aren't there enough others?

joo:
Since November 24. Worked a total of 16 days with breaks - when my gut tells me to rest, I rest. :) (that's just on one system)
You're strong. About 25 to 27 working days and 575 deals. And your instincts are really good.

Mathemat:

I tweaked it a bit there.

I've been trying to make a system that would trade on the basis of the situation. I have no direct prediction, I only guess about the general direction. I do not know how far the rate will go and I have no estimate of its accuracy. Nevertheless, a regularity is used, which works on history. A pattern that is statistically confirmed may well be the basis for a forecast.

And if you look at the history of my own research, I too have been tossing and turning between "dumb" and "dodgy" all the time. It's not that simple.

But in general, I believe that there is no system without a conscious prediction of price movement that makes technical sense. Optimisations are toys (as the optimiser is commonly used here). Try reading Pardo's book on creating and optimizing trading systems. From it you can get an idea of how complicated the path of creating a trading system is. But there are no guarantees there either.

P.S. The funny thing is that it is harder to be stupid than cunning :)

Alexei, try replacing the word "prediction" with the word "hypothesis".

If you lay out your impressions here it will be interesting, I think.

Mathemat:
You're strong. About 25-27 working days and 575 deals. And your instincts are really good.
This is working on M5. I'm thinking of switching to M1 - the number of deals per time unit will increase even more, and so will the profitability. Of course, my gut muscles will strain more, too. :)

joo: I'm thinking of switching to M1 - the number of trades per time unit will increase even more, profitability will also increase.
The balls will turn grey quicker, that's for sure. And the growth of profitability from the number of trades per time unit is doubtful. You will lose more on the spread.

joo:
It works on M5. I'm thinking of moving to M1 - the number of trades per time unit will increase even more, and so will the profitability. Of course, my gut muscles will strain even more. :)

Once we worked together with the 7 Central Research Institute (Aviation and Space Medicine). The typist made a mistake when writing the sentence "in some flight modes, a pilot felt an itching in his ear" and changed the first two letters of the last word. The Chief (now deceased) was reading the reports. He paid attention and inquired - could it be more delicate, somehow...

Ever since I can remember, my gut is in my buttocks! That's where you get the signal for imbalance :)

And joo's right about the half-robot. It's the most workable system.

tara:

And about the half-robot joo is right. It's the most workable system.

What's he got, an Intermediary Martingale Lockovian?
There are working systems on "forex". And not on pictures from the tester. And here the villagers are unsuccessfully trying to explain that they are going nowhere. Even Einstein, with whom Ongoing compared himself, could not build a perpetual motion machine. And something tells me that Ongoing is no Einstein.

4x-online:
What does he have, an Intermediary Martingale-type Locke?
There are working systems on "forex". And in real time, not on tester pictures. And here the villagers are unsuccessfully trying to explain that they are going nowhere. Even Einstein, with whom Ongoing compared himself, could not build a perpetual motion machine. And something tells me Ongoing is no Einstein.
Tell me where to go... don't bother... any system that works.

4x-online:
What's he got, an Intermediary Martingale Lochov?
There are systems that work on "forex". And on real money, not on pictures from a tester. And here the villagers are unsuccessfully trying to explain that they are going nowhere. Even Einstein, with whom Ongoing compared himself, could not build a perpetual motion machine. And something tells me that Ongoing is no Einstein.

Wrong, I was just comparing myself to an ignoramus who knew no inhibitions, and Einstein was just saying that that's usually what makes discoveries)

By the way, if you like, "perpetual motion" has long existed. More precisely a way of producing so-called "free energy". And anyone can assemble such a simple machine in his garage. After that he will stop paying for electricity at all).

YOUNGA:
tell me where to go... don't bother - any system that works
Tip: gain experience in metatradera forex and move from there to the normal brokerage market. Personally, I'm on American options, which sometimes turn into stocks. But I guarantee you can find quite liberal terms with Russian and not so much stock and futures brokers.