[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 492

By the way I still have all two separate owls, if only to merge into one at first, but that's a separate task)

OnGoing:
By the way I still have all two separate owls, if only to merge into one at first, but that's a separate task)

So maybe that's a good place to start :)

OnGoing:

I haven't even touched yours yet - I'm hooked and "mired" in this neronka ....

Well, I still don't quite understand what you can teach a monkey. It doesn't look for inputs as such and only uses Osma as a trigger on the minutes. From there it's all about maths. You can only proopt it, you can do that.)

elmucon:

and I haven't even touched yours yet - I got hooked on this Neronka and "got bogged down" ....
It's another version we're talking about, in fact it's already ready, I'm polishing it up on the demo now.

7Konstantin7:
Well, most likely Nerone can not do mm osma too twisted) if only the indicator but he already has a lot of them there)

he doesn't care - if the main system is silent and the neuron will be silent - if the main system is screaming - the neuron checks where it is screaming and how much you can bet and the same way how much to spend and bust

and if the signals do not match - silence again....

The indicators can be switched off or removed altogether, or plugged in one at a time and watched, or replaced by an external one or - in short, as far as the imagination goes ....

TEXX:

So maybe that's a good place to start :)

In fact, it should be done, but first there must always be a critical mass, i.e. when it definitely makes sense.

And until I am convinced that this TS can make money, there is no point in straining to put on a "cosmetic" gloss).

Separately, so far it works identically, except that the debugging is sometimes inconvenient.

OnGoing:

In fact, it should be done, but first there must always be a critical mass, i.e. when it definitely makes sense.

And until I am convinced that this TS can make money, there is no point in straining to put on a "cosmetic" gloss).

Separately, so far works identically, except that the debugging is sometimes inconvenient.

A good template will come in handy in Africa! It'll be easier on your own, trust me.

When are you going to realise that you can't make consistent profits without predicting price behaviour? No matter how fucking cleverly you try to place orders. There is no mathematical model that guarantees a stable profit! The fact that in the tester you "work around" some parts when the market is moving against you (in case of Ilan it is a long-term trend) with a slippage of 90% is all a classical fitting. Sooner or later there will be such a trend and even bigger.

Even scalping ilan in a flat I would not call highly effective. I understand the attempt to use osma "as a trigger" but then the model doesn't work (over a long time frame). The trading efficiency of osma (without any cunning order nets) can easily be checked in the tester; it will be at the level of a standard MACD expert.

seifer: When are you going to realise that you can't make a steady profit without predicting price behaviour?

Shh-shh-shh, come on!

There are two types of people in trading. One is stupid because they think they predict something. They build complex models, calculate something, write formulas.

And the other ones are clever and sly, because they do not make any forecasts, but they "trade" the situation.

This is where the smart ones are tricky.