[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 454

7Konstantin7:

Roman tell me if there is a normal EA in the trailer, not an avalanche but comparable to osma?

Thanks)

No - there is no such thing. I usually burn on the LAVINE and am SAFE...

And on ILANA from the front page - would be just as good... it might be - to raise... dough, IMHO, from the heart - Roman.

Roman.:

No - there is no such thing. I usually burn at the LAVINA and feel SAFE...
Got it) let's rock out

7Konstantin7:
That's right)

Especially when - THIS is poison... :-)

7Konstantin7:
Got it) let's rock and roll.

OK, when everything is quiet - and so and so is IN PROFIT (I mean ILAN and LAVINE), it somehow feels calmer... :-)

A novel. From the heart.

Roman.:

All the more so when - THIS is poison... :-)
A good little village girl there)

I personally believe that without a flair it will not work in the long run - sooner or later it will fail.

So I use it, flair, in addition to OsMA (as the owl variant is nicknamed by my turkey), where I will close my hands and where I will open. At least it is more reliable than anything I have seen before. I've already had some sensitive situations, which I have successfully fixed manually, 6.44% max drawdown with 63.29% of total gain in 11 trading days.

In general, Happy New Year! I wish you a stable growth of deposits and minimal drawdowns. And new achievements in the new year!

7Konstantin7:
Got it. Let's rock and roll.

YEAH... :-)

joo:

I personally believe that without gut feeling, this whole countryside thing won't cut it in the long run - sooner or later it'll flop.

Yes, that's the way it is.

P.S. Although - who knows - why not! :-)

joo:

I personally believe that without a flair it will not work in the long run - sooner or later it will fail.

So I use it, flair, in addition to OsMA (as the owl variant is nicknamed by my turkey), where I will close my hands and where I will open. At least it is more reliable than anything I have seen before. I have already had some sensitive situations, which I have successfully fixed manually, 6.44% max drawdown with 63.29% of total gain in 11 trading days.

In general, Happy New Year! I wish you a stable growth of deposits and minimal drawdowns. And new achievements in the new year!

Raise it - it's possible, why not...