[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 443

And the corridor is a bit bigger, so it doesn't hang around too much. And when it's gone for him, that's it, the villagers are counting the doughnuts)

OnGoing:
And the corridor is a bit bigger, so it doesn't hang around too much. And when it's gone for him, that's it, the villagers are counting the doughnuts)
Don't bm in a hurry. See the most interesting thing - when we're down to minus))))

new-rena:
WILL SOMEONE THANK ME?

Well, I have a lot of respect from me, that's for sure!

And the men are already running, wait a bit, they'll throw on valenki and tsigeyka, or even barefoot, in the frost already)

new-rena:
Don't be in a hurry. Let's see the most interesting - when we fall in minus))))

Yeah, well, it's already at a disadvantage. And there's no way out yet. The trend has gone and that's it, we're bending our elbows.

If we reversed, we'd be taking profits on all the pairs! Well, let's see...

OnGoing:

Well, I have a lot of respect from me, that's for sure!

And the men are already running, wait a bit, they will put on valenki and zigeyka, or even barefoot, but in the frost already some of them)

I'm not asking for anything right away. I'm not asking for anything right away. That's how it starts ))))

new-rena:
It's not like I'm asking for anything right away. You do - you don't do it right away. That's how it starts ))))
Yes, it does! A profitable system it seems, if the opposite is true.

Thank you very much! At least for posting it. I had the same idea with trawls ... I wanted to trawl profit as loosest trawl and vice versa)). Otherwise we close profit at the worst price and make a loss at the worst one.

OnGoing:
Yes, it is! A profitable system it seems, if the opposite is true.

As of now ))))

new-rena:

For now ))))

I managed to put 1.5 quid on my balance, and then I broke through all pairs and now I have -30 CU in equity. You should do it the other way round!

OnGoing:
I managed to put 1.5 quid on my balance, and then I broke through all pairs and now I have -30 CU in equity. You should do the opposite!
No hurry ))))