[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 402

OnGoing:

The only thing is that it may be necessary to grow further grid in rescue mode (both buy and sell) without increasing the volume, but with a constant lot.

Or maybe to work with it always (and from the very beginning).

Is it about constant lot...?)

7Konstantin7:

That's the topic) here it is better to go straight to zero or at the first come on the move ... I have the same situation at this moment, I wish we had enough margin for such an idea)

I'm getting a good impression of the real trading robot's performance... I'm trying to guess what should be inside your EA if it should open at the very bottom and then pull orders into drawdowns?

if one lot works the grid will stretch very much the price does not even go as much as it will stretch to get into b.u. or you will have to wait a long time)

OnGoing:

The only thing is that it may be necessary to grow further grid in rescue mode (both buy and sell) without increasing the volume, but with a constant lot.

Or maybe to work with it always (and from the very beginning).

The net should be built based on profit growth of the open orders rather than on profit growth of losing orders - this is obviously an oversight in the terminal.

forte928:

I look at your pictures and wonder what should be inside the EA to open at the very bottom and then pull orders into drawdown?

If there is an explicit buy or sell it is possible to program both buy and sell, then it's a grail)

7Konstantin7:
If you work with one lot, the price will stretch very much, even if you don't go that far, it will stretch to breakeven or you will have to wait a long time)
You should not build a grid of losing orders, but rather look for an entry point, otherwise you will lose your deposit...

7Konstantin7:
If you work with one lot, the net will be stretched very much, so the price won't even go that far, or you'll have to wait a long time for a profit)

Not really. Look at the history of trades in the terminal during those three days. Most of the time positions were opened not more than 0.01, i.e. in fact there was a constant lot) And nevertheless we were steadily earning.

And then, we are in the rescue mode, do not forget, and here, as they say, it is not to the fat, we want to stay alive. So we are not thinking about profit, but about a quick escape from this uncomfortable situation to start trading normally again.)

forte928:
If it were so easy to determine the entry point reliably, this topic would not exist at all.
If it were that easy to determine entry points reliably, this topic would not exist at all)

OnGoing:

Not really. Look at the history of trades in the terminal over those three days. Most of the time the positions were opened not more than 0.01, i.e. there was essentially a constant lot)

And then, we are in the rescue mode, do not forget, and here, as they say, it is not to the fat, to be alive. I.e. we are not thinking about profit, but about how to get away from this delicate situation to start trading normally again)

i have already noticed that i got a lot of profits but i don't have enough losses) and if i leave it for lots and all orders are one lot then i have to go down to zero, but i don't want to get fat when i get saved)

OnGoing:

Not really. Look at the history of trades in the terminal over those three days. Most of the time the positions were opened not more than 0.01, i.e. there was essentially a constant lot)

And then, we are in the rescue mode, do not forget, and here, as they say, it is not to the fat, to be alive. I.e. we are not thinking about profit, but about how to get away from this delicate situation to start trading normally again)

If an impulse movement on M15 turns into a long 100-150 pips trend ... or even more if we open at the very bottom of the trend in H4 timeframe (up to 500-600 pips in Eurobucks)