[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 338

Figar0:

I would have banned you long ago and for a long time, you somehow contrive to flub, and provoke flubbing, even in a thread that interests you) Long time since I re-read the rules of the forum, but it seems for that too ban ....
to the stump!

Europa:

And now?

I'm on the wrong computer... I'll post a report tomorrow night... it looks like there's a lot of action... :-) have not looked at it yet... :-)

Roman.:

I'm on the wrong computer... I'll post a report tomorrow night... it looks like there's a lot of action... :-) haven't looked at it yet... :-)
The euro is quiet, it feels like the big moves. So go for it, guys. It's much safer to average, and the spreads are quite comparable.

OnGoing:
And the euro pound is calm, a strong move for it is nonsense. So go for it, guys. It's much safer to average, and the spreads are quite comparable.

I see. I'll take a closer look at it. It's just that I had slightly better drawdown on eurofrank on my tester than on eurofrank...

Roman.:

I see. I will have a closer look at it. I just had a slightly better drawdown on the Eurofrank in my tester than on the Eurofrank...

Half the world is stocked in francs as a refuge currency, and if tomorrow the SCB gives out bad news (or vice versa, good news), any monkey will not be able to do it.)

Just like with the yen....

OnGoing:

Half the world is stocked in francs as a refuge currency, and if tomorrow the SSE gives out bad news (or vice versa, good news), any monkey will not be able to do it...)

Just like with the yen...

:-) got it, got it... :-) A martini would be just fine... :-)

Roman.:

I'm on the wrong computer... I'll post a report tomorrow night... it looks like there's a lot of action... :-) haven't looked at it yet... :-)
I had a ruble demo account with 3500r at 0,01, I`ve emptied it in less than a day.

Europa:
That's the thing, the movement is not so strong, and the ruble demo account for 3500r. at 0.01 lost in less than a day
Ruble accounts are not realistic for such a trade here only mini USD from 10,000 normal)

I really like the performance of this toy on the euro pound, guys. Works quietly and silently, in one day 3% of the deposit (at 500 c.u. initial), what more do you need? Drawdown on equity is within the same range. You want to bet for real, don't you?)

OnGoing:

I really like the performance of this toy on the euro pound, guys. Works quietly and silently, in one day 3% of the deposit (at 500 c.u. initial), what more do you need? Drawdown on equity is within the same range. You want to bet for real, don't you?)

Is that the one you posted from Osma?