[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 344

costantin:

Thank you. How many pips is that on the 3rd chart? I want to see the scale of the scale.

OnGoing:
Thank you. How many pips is that on the 3rd chart? I want to scale the scale.
The original take is 40 pips, step 20)

costantin:
Initial take 40 pips step 20)
Interesting, 500 pips a day sometimes) Owls on the breakdown works? I forget when I looked. Basically then there are volatile pairs on forex too.

OnGoing:
I wonder if it's 500 pips a day sometimes) Does it work on a breakout? I've forgotten when I looked. Basically there are volatile pairs on forex too.

i can't go wrong, there is a risk there too (he sometimes guesses the trend and goes in it as seen on the third screen, but he really earns when the set of positions went against a strong trend of 300 500 pips)

What is this handicap for? It's better to handicap the new guy)

It is also possible that with this indicator it could be more effective)

i'm in the private line.... min...

costantin:
It is also possible that with this indicator it could be more efficient)

I see) By the way, this new ILAN looks better and clearer if this indicator Osmu itself is put on the screen (with the pairs 9,39,27), then it is clearer what owls do at the moment)

In brief, it enters and averages only at crossing the indicator zero line, downwards - sell, upwards - buy. It is quite economical and does not have to worry about sharp rises of 100 points)

OnGoing:

I see) By the way, this new ILAN looks better and clearer if this indicator Osmu itself is put on the screen (with the pairs 9,39,27), then it is clearer what owls do at the moment)

In brief, it enters and averages only at crossing of the indicator zero line, downwards - sell, upwards - buy. It's quite economical and does not have to worry about sharp rises of 100 points).

The price went down and he was smart not to open a lot of orders but waited) The indicator has already added...)

costantin:

Yeah, he's a great owl) he got amazed at how the price went down and he was smart not to open a bunch of orders but waited) the indictor had already put on ...)

I like it too, it sails on waves.)

OnGoing:
I like the way it floats, too.)
:)