[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 313

"
again - martin does not make much and fast ... the tool will break rather than pay for a new one ..."

Martin is not a panacea, but it allows you to save time so to speak, and the relay is better than business? The cost is 100 times more and roulette, the cops, the sanitation station or something else, where quieter even I do not know ...

vladds:

If it was a flush day for a lot of people , it wasn't for him!

ILAN+BANDS RULE! +34 pips!

There was no plum and prerequisites for plum, initial lot 0.01, exponential lot 1.4, double minus1 advisor from the first page, trade on two pairs EUR-USD and USD-Swiss on minutes

BeerGod:

There were no plums and prerequisites for plums, the initial lot 0.01, lt exponetn 1.4, adviser double minus1 from the first page, trade on two pairs of euro-usd and Swiss-usd on minutes

What percentage of profit to the deposit and for how long?

BeerGod:

There was no plum and prerequisites for plum, starting lot 0.01, exponential lot 1.4, double minus1 advisor from the first page, trading on two pairs of EUR-USD and CHF-USD on minutes

something like this! :)

elmucon:

Well, what percentage of profit from the deposit ? and for how long ?
Such strategy started to test only since last Friday evening, at the moment it is +1045 cents from 100$ with 0.01 lot. Bank or legal business does not give that, the risk is justified, I think...

BeerGod:
Started to test such a strategy only since Friday night last, so far, at the moment, +1045 cents, with 100$ at 0.01 lot bank, or legal business does not give that, the risk is justified, I think ...

it's 10% of the depo - but today I have more than 30% of the depo - from $9 - to $12 - and it's real!

elmucon:

it's 10% of the depo - but today I have more than 30% of the depo - from $9 - to $12 - and that's real!

Yeah, but that didn't work out for me, so I gave up on the idea of seconds!

How was your day today? It's a great test for any monkeys.)

Although... only a measly 200 pips.

OnGoing:

How was your day today? It's a great test for any monkeys.)

Although... only a measly 200 pips.

NOSTRADAMUS is on top :

Short Positions (won %): 9 (100.00%)

Long Positions (won %): 13 (100.00%)

loss trade: 0.00

Current wins: 22

(0.00%) losses: 0

Twenty-two trades and all profit!

elmucon:

Twenty-two trades and all on the plus side!

Probably all shorts)