[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 282

vladds:

Exactly right on the 4 digits he puts a lot 10 times bigger than it should be

150p lot 0.12.

1500p lot1.43! How can I correct it?

remove risk

Guys, has anyone had similar shit??? - For the second day in the morning in Moscow - yesterday - until 6.00, today up to 8.00 (maybe longer - I wasn't at my computer) it was impossible to go to the site - the computer threw out such a picture... Or maybe it's become a norm... :-/ Or maybe it's a purely local problem for villagers from Siberia!!!? :-)

Roman.:

Guys, has anyone had similar shit??? - For the second day in the morning in Moscow - yesterday - until 6.00, today up to 8.00 (maybe longer - I wasn't at my computer) it was impossible to go to the site - the computer threw out such a picture... Or maybe it's become a norm... :-/ Or maybe it's a purely local problem for villagers from Siberia!!!? :-)

I've had it for a few days too :(((((((

vladds:

is it real?

No. I'm watching a demo.

TEXX:

I've had it for a few days too :(((((((

I'll be aware of that. Thank you for your reply.

elmucon:

risk removed.

I took out the risk and the results were the same! Too bad!

Roman.:

Yeah same thing at night(((( apparently it's a stop-out for the super active :D to rest)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah same thing at night(((( apparently it's a stop-out for the over-active :D to rest)

So the question is, are you guys getting ready for the bathhouse? Waiting! ... :-)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah same thing at night(((( apparently it's a stop-out for the super active :D to rest)

Just, IMHO, normal, super-active days working ... when else to look after sOvami, check e-mail, and visit the forums, except in the morning, evening, and at night ... There is a poster titled "Good for work at night", designed by communists, you can look it up on the Internet... :-)

Roman.:

Kind of a question, are you guys getting ready for the bathhouse? Waiting! ... :-)

:D