[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 279

This year with your set is not bad, but with the rest there is no profit neither with defaults nor with other parameters (I do not know why) it turns out that optimizing the parameters we achieve benefits in the tester, but in real life, everything is different at any time settings can fail us (or I'm wrong about something?

7Konstantin7:

This year with your set is not bad, but with the rest there is no profit neither with default settings nor with other parameters (I do not know) it turns out that by optimizing the parameters we achieve benefits in the tester, but in real life, everything is different at any time settings can fail us (or I'm wrong about something?

They may as well. In order not to let us down, you need to uncheck parameter risk before optimization, and set the parameter to 0.01

Reshetov:
It can also fail. In order not to let them down, uncheck the risk parameter before optimisation and set the parameter to 0.01
thanks a lot)

Maybe you could try my creation ...

I gave it to some guys - it worked for real, and it worked for me for half a year too ... Not much profit, though ....

Files:

Thanks for the tips, good people. I scooped up an idea and this is what came up (0% drawdown on Demo, three hours running):

new-rena:

Thanks for the tips, good people. I scooped up an idea here, and this is what came up (0% drawdown on Demo, three hours running):

You have no maths on you - nothing I'll remind you about the basement...

YOUNGA:

You don't have a maths major - I'll remind you of the basement...

What do you mean? But I'm trying and I want you to try to find an antidote against such a system))) That's how I count not bad myself... And I can already see that all the charts are "stuck" in incomprehension)))) And we are even in a flat, not to mention the steep price jumps (probably have already calculated)))))), and it does not depend on which pair)))

I don't understand - it's a picture without numbers - if you want to share your emotions about the tester's shortcomings that's one thing - if you want to find your strategy's shortcomings then a picture is not enough

You don't buy a computer by the size of the case.

YOUNGA:

I don't understand - it's a picture without numbers - if you want to share your emotions about the tester's shortcomings that's one thing - if you want to find your strategy's shortcomings then a picture is not enough

You don't buy a computer by the size of the case.

It's not a picture from the tester, it's from the demo. I don't use a tester, I make the EA do it the way I would trade with my hands...

Hi CELINES !!! The struggle continues :)))

Details:
Gross Profit: 14 438.08 Gross Loss: 3 348.80 Total Net Profit: 11 089.28
Profit Factor: 4.31 Expected Payoff: 34.23
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 423.44 (0.83%) Relative Drawdown: 0.83% (423.44)
Total Trades: 324 Short Positions (won %): 219 (79.91%) Long Positions (won %): 105 (80.95%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 260 (80.25%) Loss trades (% of total): 64 (19.75%)
Largest profit trade: 720.00 loss trade: -295.75
Average profit trade: 55.53 loss trade: -52.33
Maximum ($): 22 (1 310.00) consecutive losses ($): 6 (-423.44)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 1 310.00 (22) consecutive losses (count): -423.44 (6)
Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 1