[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 277

Closed everything with a script without waiting for a full stop out. I wouldn't be surprised if the Eurofrank from 1400 with 0.01 lot start will take out a DEP uphill, even though it's Friday!!! on the nose... Already

again POPER!!! :-)))

Roman.:
That's a trick I like about him: "It's not going to be easy. No matter how many market systems are used. If you want to do everything mathematically correct, you have to be prepared to lose 30 to 95% of the account balance...:-)) The strictest discipline is required, and not everyone can follow it.

As soon as a trader gives up trading a constant number of contracts, he is faced with the problem of how many to trade. It always happens irrespective of whether the trader admits the problem or not. Trading a constant number of contracts is not a solution, because this way you will never achieve geometric growth. Therefore, whether you like it or not, the question of how many to trade in the next trade will be unavoidable for everyone. Simply choosing a random number can lead to a serious mistake. Optimal f is the only mathematically correct solution."
Memorable even after the first reading! :)))) I think there was also something in there about adding more in case of large drawdowns.

Roman.:

Closed everything with a script without waiting for a full stop out. I wouldn't be surprised if the Eurofrank from 1400 with 0.01 lot start will take out a DEP uphill, even though it's Friday!!! on the nose... Already

again POPER!!! :-)))

is this real?

Reshetov:

Drop the drain, villagers. Here's the advisor in the attached file...

Strange, the Alpari terminal closes immediately when the run starts.

OnGoing:
Strange, the Alparey terminal closes immediately when the run starts.
It only works for this year...

Here's an idea. Has anyone run two Ilans on the euro pound? The trick is to try to bet only in the evening, from about 19.00 terminal time until the close of the session.

Looked at the history, it's all flat. If there is some movement it is not more than 50 pips. Only to find a broker that does not widen the night spread on it.

OnGoing:

Here's an idea. Has anyone run two Ilans on the euro pound? The trick is to try to bet only in the evening, from about 19.00 terminal time until the close of the session.

Looked at the history, it's all flat. If there is some movement it is not more than 50 pips. Only to find a broker that does not widen the night spread on it.

You can test in the tester if you write the trading conditions at a certain time in the EA)

OnGoing:

Just find a broker that doesn't widen the overnight spread on it too much.

Yeah and then take the money out?) It's like a puffin and a pitcher, eat the fish without choking on the bone?

nikat97:

If you chase high profits, you can lose any TS.

Let's not get into a bloodbath.

Forget it

I wasn't trying to measure up to what you think. I was just wondering why martingale still attracts traders.

I personally only use martingale in those cases where the profit is not a constant lot. I usually run the Expert Advisor in tester, and less often on demo, when I get interesting result (I can refer to the case of villagers)! :)))

Forget it! :D

Figar0:

Yeah and then take the money out?) It's like a doodle and a pitcher, eat the fish without choking on the bone?
There is one, R.D. I'm looking at right now, the spread is pips.