[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 257

vladds:

great!

Try to work out the logic of grouping work orders into a group in order to close this group at a certain take.

Of course, the next order to be opened by the Expert Advisor should be a larger lot or a larger take.

The next order to be opened by the board should of course be a big lot or a big take - this is undesirable, because it may take a long time for the order to open and drag loss-making orders, while a larger lot with a smaller take justifies itself. (but this is my personal opinion and opinion. by the way, this function has been working fine for about a year)

vladds:

great!

try to develop a logic for grouping work orders into a group in order to close this group at a certain take.

Of course, the next order to be opened by the Expert Advisor should be a larger lot or a larger take.

The next order to be opened by the board should of course be a big lot or a big take - this is undesirable, because it may take a long time for the order to open, but a larger lot with a smaller take justifies itself. (but this is my personal opinion and opinion. by the way, this function has been working fine for about a year)

bennetmirkin:

try to develop logic for grouping work orders into a group with the purpose of closing this group at a certain take.

The next order to be opened by the board should of course be a big lot or a big take - this is undesirable, because it may take a long time for the order to open, but a larger lot with a smaller take justifies itself. (but this is my personal opinion and opinion. by the way, this function has been working fine for about a year)

I don't know anything about codes! I don't have what I need so here goes!

I will write if I can shake the code of course!

Roman.:

What's there to see?!!! :-) Everything will be uphill, and uphill...

Red dashes are levels of profit taking from sells, bays, and currently buy has already closed with a profit, if the price keeps going up, then sells open together with bays with bigger volumes and the level of B/S on sells (red dashed line) shifts upwards... :-)

If the trend persists, it will move up either by increasing volumes of baiys or sells... Like this... :-)

The main thing is the presence of a pullback... :-) And the author, rightly pointed out that you need to get the dough out in time... If it's not on "paper"... :-)

Lavinca is being banged up again ))))

Although I like the fact that they are struggling with minuses ))))

Here's mine for example, I've been struggling for a month now (today's trade, the drawdowns are right on the chart)...:

Can't you make it grow without draining it?

vladds:

how's it going?

new-rena:
Can't you make it grow without draining it?

Yeah, I can.

Tantrik:

yes it is.
Question - at Alpari, do you have to close all orders first and then go to the bank or what?

TEXX:

(it is too small a depassite, it steals! )) Not an owl! I have given up the idea of an owl on guard for now!

i do not like the logic of opening orders!

new-rena:

Lavinca is banged up again ))))

Although I like the fact that they're struggling with minuses ))))

Here's mine for example, been struggling for a month now (today's haggle, drawdowns - right on the chart)...:

Look at my posts before - there are references to the video and to 80% code, according to the TA on the video. If you don't have TA, you just remove incoming signals from the indices in that netting version of Avalanche and that's it... :-)

Now on a small business trip for my main job, no access to my computer with monitoring, I will lock this TS on Onyx later... Now I am demo'ing on Monday.

M15, everything as in the video... I have no manual intervention - eurodollar - two owls on avalanche, one of them with random entrances - both are in market all the time.