[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 256

elmucon:

We move the stop oplot at a certain distance from the price.
But it will be triggered only if the price moves abruptly...

Measured - time and pips .... No more indicators (just a tricky calculation variant, with Delta value conversion, which is followed by comparison ....)

Can you tell me how you determine the speed?

Guys, here's a question for you ... what can it be, puzzle second week, showed the state... in theory the state from the real, a bonus on top-up given ... http://filecaster.ru/downloads/1323256864_c97a41a4bd50b5e4ea15b12067d6883a/VIP.htm...очень like this result of work ...

vladds:

By the way, you have to keep an eye on him because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps on placing bets but does not put them in the free flight, they need help him at this point to close the bets in profit!

The best time to trade is in a dynamic corridor!

this way you gain......!

1. peace of mind because you know the bigger the minus, the bigger the profit.

2. a steady profit, because you have to withdraw it regularly.

We are always waiting for a strong trend that will wipe our deposit, so we always withdraw profit if such a day comes, it is very rare and you need to wait until nightfall then re-open the EA!

at the cost of the lot 0.01 = 3 rubles!

THANKS! - Roman (Roman) -------- for his active participation in creating the Expert Advisor!

THANK YOU! - nikelodion (Michael) - for active participation in making expert

THANK YOU! - olyakish (Alexei) -------- for the first single advisor DoubleMinus the soft version, I still use it!

THANK YOU! - TEXX (Sergey) --------- for the single EA of the latest version ConstantiMinus, it is intended for a larger deposit settings have not adjusted!

What do you think of the way the council works?

2011-12-07 12:48 PM report in archive.

bennetmirkin:

what do you think of the way the council works?

report as of 2011-12-07 12:48 in the archive.

whose owls?

rustein:
Can you tell me how you determine the speed?

pips in 1 second...

vladds:

Whose owl?

Of your own making.

although it contains a number of features that are freely available.

bennetmirkin:

of your own making.

great!

bennetmirkin:

of your own making.

Watch out you don't choke on a sandwich, ugh, such a treat under your blanket. Bon appétit.

Roman.:

Don't choke on a sandwich, ugh, that kind of joy under your blanket. Enjoy your appetite.

I won't choke.

I'll be careful.

Thanks for the warning.

serious advisers and various additional tools for SERIOUS banks, companies and funds are written to order.

you will never find them on the internet.

In addition, the person who will write a good Expert Advisor will never put it out for public use, although he or she may do so, but this will be an exception.

This exception will remove all settings, cut some block functions of the Expert Advisor, etc.

I have friends that have been trading forex for about ten years, and yet they haven't even asked me for an EA in order to at least run it on a demo account, they are trading only with hands.

i don't know how to do it and i don't trust them.

i don't know what i'm dealing with here.

If you want to trade with a real EA, you've got to trust them.

and more.

If you understand what the deposit should be, you'll see what reckless consequences may arise in the event of EA failure.

vladds:

great!

try to develop a logic for grouping work orders into a group in order to close this group at a certain take.

Of course, the next order to be opened by the Expert Advisor should be a larger lot or a larger take.

The next order to be opened by the board should of course be a big lot or a big take - this is undesirable, because it may take a long time for the order to open and drag loss-making orders, while a larger lot with a smaller take justifies itself. (but this is my personal opinion and opinion. by the way, this function has been working fine for about a year)